Nova

AX 400 order delays?

Updated
I ordered a LTD AX 400 at my local AUTHORIZED ESP shop on August 10th 2007 Still havent received it, last news I had was ETA : 2nd week of December. Im beginning to worry here, is not normal to have a 4 months delay for an...
MORE »
Radiopools

Factory strings

Updated
What are the factory strings that come on non-trem LTDs?...
MORE »
Goliath

Picked up an 06 DV8-R yesterday from sam ash, questions...

Updated
Its the one with the live wire pick ups (awesome). No strap buttons on this bad boy, there are 2 cavities with a drop in plastic sleeve with a screw at the bottom which are in the position that look like where I'd want my...
MORE »
The Pain Train

Ec400vf

Updated
I hav some seriouls les paul/eclipse gas. anyone played/ hav one of these??? pics would be nice...
MORE »
TheSandman

Thoughts on B-404SM & D-4

Updated
Looking for a new bass, thinking about either of these. I actually went into Sam Ash today looking for either a Ibanez SDGR900 or even a 4 string stringray. I played the 404SM at sam ash today, feels and sounds bad ass, but...
MORE »
Borked Bob

help me decide :D

Updated
i now have had an esp ltd m-10 for about 6 months or so and im getting a new guitar after christmas but im not sure which one my 4 options are esp ltd f 250 esp ltd ec 400 esp viper esp ax 50 so pls if you have any...
MORE »
Colossus23

MH400 question

Updated
Is the binding on the bodies of the newer models white or natural? Secondly, how do the EMG 81's handle clean tones? Thinking about getting one for live playing, but never owned a geetar with actives pups before so,...
MORE »
DethWar

Anyone own an F-207?

Updated
Im looking to get a mid-level 7 string to play around with. I really like the feel of my f-2005 so i was considering getting the f-207. I will probably be swapping the pickups out for some Seymour Duncan blackouts. I...
MORE »
DigitalJon

Any suggestions on how to tighten the plate on the input jack for an MH-201?

Updated
Hey guys! I'm looking to tighten up the input jack a bit. It keeps coming loose while I'm playing and it causes a bit of static to sound in the speakers and I'd like to get rid of it. I'm looking for any suggestions on how to...
MORE »
EX400 vs. MH 400NT

EX400 vs. MH 400NT

Updated
Hi, I have an EX 400 and, although I love how it plays and sounds, I just can't get used to the neck dive and how uncomfortable it is when you play it while sitting. That's why I am thinking about switching to an MH400NT....
MORE »
uberwigget

FX400 owners look here - How do you like it?

Updated
First off I'd like to say hello to the ESP forums. *waves hand* I love the ESP LTD FX400. It was so awesome. I got to play it at a local shop and I couldn't let go.......until I left:(. Made me think twice about getting a...
MORE »
jboy500

EC-400vf fit and finish??????

Updated
first post did any one here have fit and finish issues w/ their LTD guitars. my ec-400vf has 2 spots where the finish bleeds through the binding. i know this is a minor cosmetic issue but it pisses me off. guitar sounds...
MORE »
Brendan W

Post pics of your EC1000VHB please!!

Updated
I want one soooo bad! Gonna buy one in a month or so. Post pics!!...
MORE »
jmann

web stores

Updated
what is the best website to buy esp or ltd guitars? im going to buy a mh400 but idk where to get it from since there isnt any esp dealers around my town.. thanks.....
MORE »
e.Bisconne

White LTD EXP (lawsuit) Explorer

Updated
Hello! Neubie here... from Slovenia... I am wondering if anyone knows anyone who is selling his White LTD explorer, but lawsuit model... not the new pointy one. I'd go for EXP200 model in a minute... ;) I am desperate to...
MORE »