Changing the bridge on my EC-500

Changing the bridge on my EC-500

Updated
I've had my EC-500 for a few months and the generic ESP bridge isn't cutting it. The saddles move when I restring it and are very loose so it messes with my intonation every time I restring. Since ESP doesn't give us the...
MORE »
Good Floyd to swap out on my KH?

Good Floyd to swap out on my KH?

Updated
Shitty "black nickel" hardware on my KH-202 (lefty) is pissing me off. It's no-where near black and most of it has worn off to plain chrome - bridge, vol/tone knobs, machine heads - well, all of it! So I wanna swap it all...
MORE »
Boo17

Which LTD?

Updated
Hey guys I'm new to these forums and have a few questions. I really like the Viper-401, and may replace my Epiphone G-400 w/EMGs for it. I know it is better, but how much better? I'm also a fan of the EX-401. Which LTD should...
MORE »
parkway99

difference between cosmo black and normal black

Updated
im looking at the guitar knobs on guitarparts depot... whats the differnce between the cosmo black and regular black? also i have 2 ec 1000's one in dark red cherry and one in vintage black. i got my dark red one...
MORE »
twiztedchild

LTD EX-104 Bass...

Updated
I'm getting into playing bass and was wanting to know as much as I can about this one. Has anyone bought it? how well does it play? is it neck heavy?...
MORE »
green_92_240sx

wtb: ESP/LTD EC-2005/500

Updated
I've been looking everywhere for this guitar. Anyone got one they want to sell? Or does anyone know where one may be available? And please dont say "no, but I have a *insert guitar model* instead" I'm not interested in...
MORE »
t_guns

My Cock....stock

Updated
Dropped by GC today and spotted a new arrival H207 in STBlk. Ended up scoring it for $200 with hard case and new set of strings. Any suggestions on pup replacement? I'll try to get some family pics up here soon....
MORE »
Becareful

B>ESP EC 1000 Snow White

Updated
Hi, I am looking for an EC 1000 and if you are selling, please leave me a message. Thanks!...
MORE »
Hisashi

LTD body shape

Updated
Is the body shape of the LTD ec series the same as an Eclipse? Also is an LTD ec an eclipse?...
MORE »
boffen

Changing from ESP locking tuners to Sperzels

Updated
I accidentaly broke one of my ESP locking tuners on my EC-1000. No biggie, the tuner itself works, but the locking mechanism don't. Anyway, I'd rather they all just work, so I'll probably buy some new ones. So, can anyone...
MORE »
diggy

Bought Another One

Updated
Ever since I got my MH-1000 last week, ive been on an ESP tyraid. I bought a ESP LTD MW-600 today. Wont be here until next week, I will post pics then....
MORE »
diggy

Fs: Esp Ltd Mh-1000

Updated
I have two of these still new sealed up in the box - White $700 ea. shipped/paypal...
MORE »
Hammerstrike

EMG 81/81 or 81/85

Updated
I've just ordered a LTD VB-400 at promusictools (germany). It has EMG 81 in bridge position and 85 in the neck position. Now they informed me they also had one with 2 EMG 81's. Which is better? 81/81 or 81/85?...
MORE »
Disasterpiece

Ec-1000

Updated
I tried the vintage black version with the ebony fretboard..... and oh my god, what a badass guitar. With the EMGs i was playing like an asshole. I played for 4 hours before I was told to leave. For $950, this thing...
MORE »
diggy

Esp Ltd Ph-600 Mg

Updated
Hello, Im new here. Just bought a MH-1000 and am now a converted ESP user. Or I guess you could call me a recovering Kramer user. Anyway..... Does anyone here know when the ESP LTD PH-600 MG Page Hamilton model will...
MORE »