Ec-1000

Updated
Disasterpiece
I tried the vintage black version with the ebony fretboard..... and oh my god, what a badass guitar. With the EMGs i was playing like an asshole. I played for 4 hours before I was told to leave. For $950, this thing should be valued at $2000 at least!
xchumfiestax

I tried the vintage black version with the ebony fretboard.....

and oh my god, what a badass guitar. With the EMGs i was playing like an asshole. I played for 4 hours before I was told to leave.

For $950, this thing should be valued at $2000 at least!

I take it you haven't played an ESP Eclipse II yet?

The EC-1000s are great guitars though.

Disasterpiece

I take it you haven't played an ESP Eclipse II yet?

The EC-1000s are great guitars though.

If it's rosewood, I ain't buying it =P

load more replies (1 of 1)
jus10

and oh my god, what a badass guitar. With the EMGs i was playing like an asshole. I played for 4 hours before I was told to leave.

Haha! I was kicked out of a music store yesterday as well. Those damn electric drums get the best of me.

Disasterpiece

Funny thing is, i had my doubts about this guitar, maybe because of its LesPaul shape but hey, can't judge a candybar by its wrapper right?

indytruckboy

I had one and it was a great guitar. Sold it off awhile ago for some dumb reason. But the good news is now down the road I have a EclipseII and I am happier.

Disasterpiece

I had one and it was a great guitar. Sold it off awhile ago for some dumb reason. But the good news is now down the road I have a EclipseII and I am happier.

What's the difference between the two? o.O

load more replies (1 of 1)
Wrathofkala

I own it as well and it's worth the money, no question man. The ebony fretboard is only on the vintage black version. The other Ec1000's have the rosewood. Get it!

Disasterpiece

I own it as well and it's worth the money, no question man. The ebony fretboard is only on the vintage black version. The other Ec1000's have the rosewood. Get it!

I bought it but it's on backorder T_T

Post to Thread