my ltds,  post your family

my ltds, post your family

Updated
these are all LTDs top row left to right mid 90's MII deluxe trans red, mid 90's MIII trans blue, kh 502, mid 90's mii trans red, ec256 cherry burst, ec256 vintage black, mid 90's ec200 trans blue, viper deluxe, mid 90's...
MORE »
itsallinmyh3ad

Help me choose my next guitar!

Updated
Hey guys. I'm new here. My name's Carlos. Anyway, I want you guys to help me. I've been an ESP user/abuser for about a year. I've had several LTD models (the most recent a MH-400 I traded some days ago). Anyway, I'm in the...
MORE »
Adrian S.

Can you guys help me?

Updated
Is this a legit LTD VIPER 400? can you guys tell me when and where it was made from the serial number?....
MORE »
Will the v be brought back into production?

Will the v be brought back into production?

Updated
I miss my v-50, just thinking about how esp/Ltd in my opinion had the best of the pointy v’s and when they stopped production I was like damn. How does everyone else feel if they were too bring them back?...
MORE »
todd c.

ESP LTD EC-256 Good Choice?..

Updated
Hello All New here but been playing for about 10+ years. Is this guitar a good choice? I am a lefty and the choices are limited. I have it but wifey wont let me open until Christmas . This is my first ESP/LTD. The problem is...
MORE »
Tsmith541

Are EMG passives any good?

Updated
I want to know if emg passive pickups are any good, and if not, what are the best passives, any brand. Thx -Tsmith541...
MORE »
Sky z.

This was never the case, as winning overshadows everything

Updated
  MLB The Show 21's Road to the Show Nba 2k22 Mt removed the perk tree both of its predecessors did, and along with it the game was stripped of its dialog interactions. Prior to this, answering questions according to a...
MORE »
Max L.

Artist sticker on the case

Updated
Hello, I'm trying to find out more information about this sticker that is on my guitar case. 

Here the old guitar ad I bought it from a couple times ago on reverb :
Reverb guitar
description by seller was...
MORE »
EC-256 Socket wiring help

EC-256 Socket wiring help

Updated
Hello guys, I need some help fixing an LTD EC-256 socket - the issue was output sound coming and going. After trying to fix it myself unsuccessfully, the wire came off and must be soldered again to the lug.

I am no...
MORE »
Amps. what's your fave an why?

Amps. what's your fave an why?

Updated
When I was doing this professionally, I had a JCM900 head sitting on two Carvin B Cabs, one loaded with JBLs, the other with Celestions. Now, I'm domesitcated and can't blow the doors off the house when I want to jam. I'm...
MORE »
BoomerAJ88

Question about different ESP LTD EC-1000'S

Updated
Hello, I've been looking into getting a new guitar for awhile. I decided on the ESP LTD EC-1000 see thru black cherry but then I looked at a few different models and I'm not sure.  I own an ESP LTD EXP200 (?) I think it's a...
MORE »
solio1994

which guitar

Updated
hey guys:) i am looking for a new guitar and i have narrowed it down to 2 choices -ESP EC1000fm(the one with duncans) -ibanez s520 -epiphone prophecy sg gx i play classic rock, hard rock and metal so i need a versatile...
MORE »
Dustin L.

M-1001NT Upgrade?

Updated
Looking to buy a new M-1001NT and considering upgrading the nut to a Tusq upon purchase at Sweetwater.  Is the extra $200 worth it? Also considering having it Plek'd which would be an additional $300.  I understand i could...
MORE »
CTripodi

Best strings for F-400FM

Updated
I have tried a few string types for my F400, but I'm wondering if there are really good strings that are great sounding for this particular guitar. I have it tuned down to D, sometimes even C, and then just a drop D at times....
MORE »
Tony L.

Why no LTD Eclipse Semi-hollow?

Updated
I'm baffled as to why this model isn't available for retail purchase. Seems like a lost opportunity......
MORE »