garyjfoster

What Tuning Do You Use And What Guage String And Guitar And Why?

Updated
I Use D Standard With D'addario 11 Guage...its Not High Like Standard E ...its The Perfect Tuning For Me...and I Use A Gibson Explorer And Ltd Vipers All Modified...
MORE »
astro2069

TM-600 value

Updated
I'm looking to sell my Ltd TM-600. It is the gold top version, with floyd rose, 22 frets, no afterburner, etc. Does anyone know how much I could get for it? Thanks in advance for the input....
MORE »
Asmodaus

B-55 5 string, opinions?

Updated
I haven't had a chance to play one. I'm not a bassist. Looking for an inexpensive bass and wanted some opinions. Better than other brands at this range? Thanks...
MORE »
The Rossness

Price for a used LTD MH 400 NT

Updated
What's the average price these go for used?...
MORE »
loversmoon

ec 1000 stock strings

Updated
they come with sit strings any one know the gauge? im assuming 9's but would like to know. feels like 9s. lol. Just her up today so excited. will post pics soon...
MORE »
deathfann

ec 1000 or prophecy gx?

Updated
hey guys im buyin a new guitar soon and i dnt know if it should be a ec 1000 or an epiphone prophecy gx. iv gotten alot of ppl who say there both realy good but the ec 1000 is slimmer and lighter so it doesnt realy have that...
MORE »
scottyboy

LTD EC-1000 tuners!?

Updated
I can't keep my ec-1000 in tune. It's constantly coming out of tune and it driving me crazy....all most to the point of selling it and buying a RR24 jackson....
MORE »
talldawsonLTD

Finally I am a member!!1

Updated
I have been fighting with the registration for almost 2 months now. I would put the password it gave me and it would say nope try again! errrrrr! But its worth it. Sorry my first post is whinning but no more on to...
MORE »
talldawsonLTD

Help with pictures!

Updated
I just posted my ltd on the thread page 65 and it is so tiny how do you guys make yours look so big and nice?...
MORE »
Dewy

Ec1000 Vhb

Updated
Hey guys, sorry if this isn't the right place, but I found a guy on Craigslist selling an Ec1000 in vintage honeyburst...I've seen these before, but not very often. How many years did they make this finish? I'm assuming not...
MORE »
DreamTheater

Ibanez RGT42DXFM vs LTD MH401/350

Updated
I know that the MH350 probably hasn't yet been experienced, but how would you guys compare the Ibanez against the two LTD's. I can buy a used (mint condition) RGT42DXFM tomorrow for 350.00 cash....
MORE »
Juanzilla

Guitar help!

Updated
Hey guys I recently just bought an 09 H1001 and its the first ESP LTD guitar I've owned. I really like the guitar so I've decided to purchase another ESP LTD guitar however i would like to get something different I have been...
MORE »
jl-austin

Ex-360?

Updated
What is the difference between this years EX-360 and last years EX-401? They look like the same guitar / stats to me? Anyone know?...
MORE »
GRANKOR

Where is the SC207 made?

Updated
Indonesia?...
MORE »
DieTrying

Baritones discontinued?

Updated
I don't see any 6 string baritones on the 2010 site. Does anyone know if they are still being produced?...
MORE »