namm 2011

Updated
dirtty420boy
with namm 2011 less than 2 months away 1. has anyone heard about any new models coming out? not just esp but any new models from any good brand? 2. im surprised esp hasnt posted any new models. usually they are the first to show off the new strings. usually a good 2 or 3 months before any namm show. 3. what would you like to see this up coming year?
Jan S.

search function....

Nagash

search function....

+1

Wrathofkala

search function....

We have forum police now?

OutlawTorn

+2

Josh in NY

I'm really hoping that they come out with more new 7's (M, H, ect... H 7 ideally to have the old Horizon Teardrop headstock...) and a new 8-string - another FM would be sweet in either neck-thru like the 408/418 or a bolt-on for a little brighter tone to break up some of the drastic low end of the low F#...

Keeping fingers crossed!!!

Roidster

+1

+2

+3

load more replies (1 of 1)
DropD_or_DropDead

I think a ec-256 without the distressed/relic finish would have been a nice new guitar, cuz it has the arched top. ( i hate all the cheap ec´s with plain tops, they look stupid ). :P

Metallijosh

I think a ec-256 without the distressed/relic finish would have been a nice new guitar, cuz it has the arched top. ( i hate all the cheap ec´s with plain tops, they look stupid ). :P

Yeah, fuck flat tops!!

SirZozzo

More non-binding neck
More direct mount pups
More neck thru

Matthew

I'd like to see an Emppu Vuorinen LTD, no harem girl though please. ESP has produced much less deserved signature models.

Post to Thread