Post your LTD's

Updated
Slatanic
I'll post mine up in a bit
mansoncharles

That shit is beautiful! What camera do you use? Do you have a Flickr or something?

sirsloop

The top pics were a canon 50D, 24-70/2.8L, and 430EX.... bottom two pics were the same setup, but with the EF-S 10-22mm lens.

EvolutionVII

Awesome pics, nice composition.
I need to get one of those and/or an EC1000 VBK.

Metahead

sick man.

btw more pix of the jackson?

sirsloop

looks familiar.

slovakzombiehero

The tops on both of those MH1000s are really nice.

PuNcHiE

Have no camera, sorry for quality. :)

MV-CTM

what's the guitar with the racing stripe?

Borked Bob

Looks like a schecter 8o

Justinschut

it is

morphius1

I WANT GOLD EMGS! Those duncs in that EC1K look AWESOME.

gold emg's for my ec1k here you come :)

Trendkill1138

Do it!!

singlecoilpickup

I WANT GOLD EMGS! Those duncs in that EC1K look AWESOME.

Don't do it!!!

The gold EMGs are fugly. They look OK in photos, but they don't match any gold hardware. They're kind of a matte looking gold compared to the shiny gold on the EC1k, and they're also off color and look fake. The SD Blackouts look much better in gold than EMGs do.

MV-CTM

looks pretty sick with the gold pickups

morphius1

Since we're on the subject of the gold'uns

(A question asked by many I'm sure)

81+60 or 81+85..?

an 85 would be nice for a change of sound BUT would it be better than a 60?

Trendkill1138

I thought the 60 sounded a lot smoother on cleans than the 85. But when using distortion, I preferred the 85, since it sounds heavier than the 60 to me. I wasn't a fan of the 85 in the neck when I was playing anything on the clean channel, sounded too heavy and bassy. I was going to switch back to the 81/60 but then decided on the SD Blackouts. All in what you wanna hear and how you use it I suppose.

You could always give blackouts a try too! :D

morphius1

haha I could really, I'd rather try them in a different guitar first though, 'cuz i wouldn't want to spend £160+ on pickups I find I don't like as much as emg's..

But if I go for the emgs (which I probably will tbh) I'll just stick with the 60 :)

When you said the 85 sounds heavier on distortion, is it good for high end? (solo's etc) compared to the 60?

Trendkill1138

I'm not sure if the output is different or not, but I personally think the 85 is better for high end stuff than the 60. Especially metal/hard rock/blues solos. Anything other kind of music I can't really say.

morphius1

Well I'm wanting it for metal as its pretty much 90% of what I play in my band so :)

I'll look more into the 85 and 60's over youtube etc. Thanks man

Post to Thread