Post your LTD's

Updated
Slatanic
I'll post mine up in a bit
Borked Bob

thats a nice guitar...

DNAx

Nice guitar. Would love to own a MH(B) myself, to bad I ain't got no monnies.

But you don't like the coffin case? I have one myself and I think it's brilliant. Although mine is black which looks a bit better.

MV-CTM

nice MHB dude

Justinschut

coffin cases look cool, but they're too big to be walking around with

DNAx

So true, took mine to a guitar store in Utrecht with my guitar in it and ended up taking out the guitar at the end having my friend carrying just the case and I was walking with the guitar xD Almost took my arm of.

Justinschut

I go to Utrecht everyday, only found 1 guitar store and it sucked :p

Havent found the Feedback there yet

DNAx

Feedback isn't easy to find, it's not even near the shopping center (for as far as I can remember, it's been a while). You should look up which street it is and then try to find the street. I can remember it's near a river.

Metahead

how does she play? the 400

FugitiveMind1990

well, at the current time, my fav is my white semi-hollow. since the photo, ive taken off the bullseye from the v & added another exp(grey)

Metahead

well, at the current time, my fav is my white semi-hollow. since the photo, ive taken off the bullseye from the v & added another exp(grey)

you wanna try again on the pics bro?

Justinschut

I have a Jackson Rhoads for band rehearsal, LTD H301 for playing at home and jamsessions and my ESP and RAN for gigs... Too bad I never really play my other guitars

DNAx

I have 3 guitars and only 1 is usable in a gig. 1 is acoustic which I never use, another is a cheap ass Ibanez and the one I use for everything is my AX-50 with 2 EMG's. Damn, I really need many more guitars! xD

DUKE

I have 3 guitars and only 1 is usable in a gig. 1 is acoustic which I never use, another is a cheap ass Ibanez and the one I use for everything is my AX-50 with 2 EMG's. Damn, I really need many more guitars! xD

You don't necessarily need more guitars, just better ones. :)

DNAx

True, but by having more guitars, I mean better guitars beside the guitars I already own. :)

FugitiveMind1990

it got fixed on the last page

Borked Bob

/facepalm
i was wondering if he had changed it to eadgbe, i know they are tuned to beadf#b

DNAx

Finally, another AX-50 owner! :D Nice guitars. :)

Post to Thread