Post your LTD's

Updated
Slatanic
I'll post mine up in a bit
metalhobo

That's a nice one. The spalted tops I see on the 260s are usually shitty.

Mr. Wicked

I tried to figure out that custom shop sheet they have... Other than guitar parts, I couldn't understand the rest. XD

DNAx

How is the AX-50, especially after replacing the pickups? I would like to get the AX-401 whenever they release it, but I would like to have a cheap guitar that I can mess with, yet can still kick ass. What's your opinion on this guitar?

I definitely recommend it, I love the way it plays and sounds. Even with the original pickups it didn't sound that bad, I even impressed my bandmate with it who has an Ibanez XPT700 with my sound and how well it plays. And that was before the pickup swap. With the new pickups it just sounds really amazing and I'm really pleased with it. An AX-401 will always be better, but the 50 is really brilliant if you ask me. :)

your FX 260SM is nice btw, yet I am still not sure what to think of the finnish.

Mr. Wicked

I definitely recommend it, I love the way it plays and sounds. Even with the original pickups it didn't sound that bad, I even impressed my bandmate with it who has an Ibanez XPT700 with my sound and how well it plays. And that was before the pickup swap. With the new pickups it just sounds really amazing and I'm really pleased with it. An AX-401 will always be better, but the 50 is really brilliant if you ask me. :)

your FX 260SM is nice btw, yet I am still not sure what to think of the finnish.
You have a pic of the back? I'm curious of how the bolt-on looks.

bloodstyle

AX are the shits dude!

DNAx

AX are the shits dude!

My point exactly! :)

load more replies (1 of 1)
Everlast

That destroys my FX400 :(

DUKE

Ditch the HZs and get yourself some actives. :)

Mr. Wicked

Not bad.... I'm just not sure about the wood type that it is made out of. I might get it as a project guitar.

Mr. Wicked

You have a vid?

DNAx

Of the guitar? No, not yet. I'm going to my friends house and I will see whether I can make a little vid for you. :) Don't expect to much of my skills though xD

bloodstyle

yo dnax. you are running into which amp? cuz we could compare our guitars.

ax-400 with dual 81 vs ax-50 with dual 81

(im running through A roland cube 30x. and I have a metal zone which i never use)

DNAx

I have a Coxx 40watt which turns out to be a lot shittier than I thought. I really need a better one because it really can't get a good sound out of this one. And I totally forgot to use the amp of my friend for a little video because we were making up a song for our band. Will see whether I can make my own amp sound a bit less shitty and than I will post it. :)

bloodstyle

nice ^^! the sound of my amp is really good. I hope this difference won't fool the sound test. Clean bridge and neck, dirty bridge and neck plz

DNAx

Will do as soon as I have time. Which probably will be Sunday. Any preference for a song I should play or is anything allowed? :)

bloodstyle

well I was more thinking of a sound test, meaning it's not a whole sound. you could play something really heavy on powerchords and then solo a little bit. as for the clean stuff you could do some arppegio.

bloodstyle

to embed you write (serial after the =) (everything without spaces)

your amp does not sound really. good... maybe if you adjust the eq a little bit?

I'll make a sound test when I'll have time, meaning wednesday

DNAx

your amp does not sound really. good... maybe if you adjust the eq a little bit?

Thnx, didn't know it was that easy.

And for the sound, I know what you mean. I am looking for a new amp at the moment and I have one that I kinda like. A friend of mine has it too, it's a Hartke Piggyback mini stack. Gonna go test it at my friends place and see whether it really is what I want. It's just that I don't have to much room nor money. And the shitty sound is more to blame on my pedal than on my amp. Because it's a behringer pedal and it just isn't what I had hoped. Got it for free from a friend and it sounded ok with the ESP pickups but I can't get a good sound out of the new EMG's.

load more replies (1 of 1)
bloodstyle

Borrowed a mixing console from my friend and I just found the perfect EQ setting. I'll record something soon!

DNAx

Well, I have to say that I usually don't play that bad xD I listened to it a couple of times and it really isn't all that good. But I'm trying out the amp of a friend of mine today, might post some vids of that to because it's a far better amp than I have.

Hope you get to post that vid today, love to hear how your 400 sounds. :)

DUKE

If you don't want it, you could sell it to me. :)

Wyatt

If you don't want it, you could sell it to me. :)

i think i'll be hanging on to it. it's light as hell compared to my f-250 and mf-207. just put dr black beauties (11-50's) on it and tuned it to D. i'll be taking it down to C eventually, but want to see what size strings feel right.

DNAx

That GL-600FB is one bad ass guitar. It looks really good.

Post to Thread