seal se7en

Emg Quick Connect Questions

Updated
I understand that EMG pups have quick connect so I need a couple of questions answer since I don't know much about EMGs... I am interested in switching my black EMG pups to white ones, and I'm guessing that I can just...
MORE »
MetalMachine

Esp M-ii Ntb

Updated
i would like to to know how fast the neck is and how low the action is on one of these and how the tone would be for for playing songs such as 'the loner' by gary moore and other 80's rock artists like van halen, dokken,...
MORE »
ESPdude

Swapping 60 for 85

Updated
Hello, just thought that I might be able to get in a quick question. I was thinking about swapping the EMG 60 on an Eclipse for an 85 in the neck. This seems to be a pretty popular modification. I just wanted to check...
MORE »
nivek41

New Horizon

Updated
My new Horizon should arrive at my door in another couple of hours. I have a feeling that my work day is going to drag as I have my mind set on trying out my new guitar....
MORE »
seal se7en
ko112

Help with "Edwards ESP" info

Updated
Hi, I have a ESP custom shop guitar, as well as a couple of LTd's. I have the opportunity to pick up an ESP Edwards style guitar for a good price. My question is, how would you rank these guitars, are they more like...
MORE »
seal se7en

Pickguard for Eclipse II

Updated
I'm very anal about hurting my Snow White Eclipse II. So, does anyone know if its a lot of work to add a pickguard to a ESP Eclipse? I'm asking because I saw that the guitarist from 3 Inches of Blood has a ESP Eclipse I...
MORE »
drw84215

esp without emg?

Updated
hey guys. im on a quest to find the best guitar for me. and i think its going to be an ESP eclipse II. i cant stop playing it at the store. i love it. but the only thing i dont like about it is the EMG. i mean yea there great...
MORE »
khingpynn

Vintage Plus owners chime in.

Updated
I'm saving for a Vintage Plus and would like to know a little more about them. if you own one please chime in post some pics, some sound samples that sorta stuff. I'm curious to have the Vintage plus and GL-56 compared...
MORE »
drw84215

just was introduced to ESP

Updated
hey guys. im new here. i just played a few ESP and LTDs (eclipse II) and loved them. but i have a few questions that i cant seem to find on the internet. there is an EC-500 and an EC-1000. whast the difference. also on most...
MORE »
navarre

Eclipse Question: *Tone*

Updated
Hello to all, I am new to the forum. My name is really navarre, not to be confused with 'navarro'. At any rate, I have been playing acoustic guitar for a long while, but now I am interested in electrics too. I wanted to know...
MORE »
espdood

Eclipse owners, what string gauge you use?

Updated
I know the stock Eclipse's use 10-46 regular gauge strings. I was wondering if there wouldn't be a problem with the nut if I go for a lighter gauge? I know I have to adjust the neck tension, but I know the nut is cut for the...
MORE »
seattlecard

Weight difference between EC-400VF and EC-1000

Updated
Hi all, From what I have read, the EC400VF is not a light guitar. Does anyone know the weight difference between it and the EC-1000? I have played an EC-1000 and felt it was a nice, lighter weight. I've not played the...
MORE »
ESPdude

Eclipse II Pickup Change: Active to Passive?

Updated
Hello all, I know that this may seem like a guitar noob question but I have been playing my LTDs for a few years now. I actually just joined this forum to specifically ask this question. Here it goes. I am seriously...
MORE »
espsy

Sudden urge to buy....

Updated
I don't know why but ive developed a sudden urge to buy an MII NTB. Im not usually into floyd rose trems, but i fancy gettin one of em now...
MORE »