Info required

Info required

Updated
Are ESP USA guitar necks Plek'd?...
MORE »
Tolga N.

ESP Custom Shop Eclipse

Updated
Hey, i am thinking about getting a ESP Eclipse Custom, i was wondering how much was the starting price.   Tolga N...
MORE »
Jay P.

Which eclipse has only EC on the 12th fret

Updated
I've tried the ltd forum, Google , Facebook, and calling. None of those options got me someone with an answer. I'm looking to buy a used ltd from a guy on Craigslist and he doesn't have pictures. The serial number starts...
MORE »
ESP USA shop Stream

ESP USA shop Stream

Updated
How long did the stream last for? I was logged in but didn't see anything. Will there be a youtube video to catch up on for those that missed it?...
MORE »
My Multi-Swirl Mirage: Pics included, info wanted please

My Multi-Swirl Mirage: Pics included, info wanted please

Updated
  Almighty ESP Gods; Would you guys know why my Mirage doesn't have a serial number? It's nowhere to be found, not even on the fretboard. Any info you guys might have on this would be greatly appreciated. Also, need a...
MORE »
ESP Horizon FR27

ESP Horizon FR27

Updated
I recently purchased a used ESP Horizon FR27.  The previous owner converted it to active pickups, Seymour Duncan Blackouts in both neck and bridge.  What do I need to covert it back to stock? Thanks!...
MORE »
COA's On ESP Snakebytes

COA's On ESP Snakebytes

Updated
I purchased an ESP Snakebyte (satin black) recently and didn't receive a COA....or ANYTHING in the case for that matter. Was this an oversight or is that the new norm?...
MORE »
Distressed or aged esps

Distressed or aged esps

Updated
I have 3 ESP JH trucksters was wondering are these machine made so every aged ESP truckster is distressed at the same spots? N some say ESP custom shop some say signature series. Where are they made ? I have 3 ESP kh-2...
MORE »
KH 2

KH 2

Updated
im still hesitating regarding which KH 2 to buy , the bolt on or the vintage ? theres so much difference in the sound between those 2? ( more sustain for the vintage of course ).... what do you think ? neck through vintage...
MORE »
Please Help Identify My LTD Guitar...

Please Help Identify My LTD Guitar...

Updated
Greetings ESP...  Could you please help identify my LTD guitar.  I bought this new quite a few years back, when the Kirk Hammett model was popular, I should think around late 90's or early 2000's.  I remember asking the sales...
MORE »
RKaynan

Neck Construction

Updated
What is ESP's opinion on a 3pc vs 1pc neck?   One stronger/sound better than the other?...
MORE »
Icey

Vintage Plus Pickguard

Updated
I need a black vintage plus pickguard.  Is it posible to buy one directly from ESP?  Also need a black back plate too.  Please help!  Cant find anything on the web....
MORE »
ESP LTD surveryor 415 nut width

ESP LTD surveryor 415 nut width

Updated
Can someone clarify what the nut width is on an ESP LTD Surveyor 415 bass Please? I have seen it advertised as both a 38MM and a 43MM. What is the string spacing? Thanks In advance....
MORE »
Asik s.

what do they mean?

Updated
lohello, can any one tell me what the writings on the label means? And why is canada is written there. Moreover how can i be sure that its an authentic esp ltd ec1000fr and not a copy? Though there is serial number of the...
MORE »
JohnsViper

Pickup screws measurements

Updated
Hello everyone, I would like to ask you. I bought some replacement screws for the pickups of my LTD Viper 400 but apparently the vipers screws are not standard or something. The pickup ring screws are smaller than the vipers...
MORE »