help me wiring,ESP KH can 't find the diagram even on the emg webpage

Updated
giovanni V.

Hi

i own a kh '93 or 94' with No active pickup

my guitar pickup are not active

well yesterday i changed the imput jack (it was weak)  and and i did soder using a new cable

well ,that 's very weird

because i had the first pod for the volume (for the neck & bridge pickups) , and second and third pods for the tones (second for the neck , third for the tone)

now after soldering , my first pod become my neck volume pickup ,the second pod the bridge volume pickup and the third the tone

here some picture before the soldering and after the soldering

before the soldering , i have played my guitar and the first pod volume , second and third pods tones

giovanni V.
Pushead wrote:

With the switch set to the neck position, the pot closest to the neck controls the volume, the center pot does nothing and the rear pot controls the tone.

With the switch set to the middle position, either the neck pot or the center pot controls the overall volume, the rear pot controls the tone.

With the switch set to the bridge position, the pot closest to the neck does nothing, the center pot controls the volume and the rear pot controls the tone.

Hi

may i ask  ?

i would like change pots which pots brand and Kohm  (i guess 500Kohm)  should I buy?

thanks

Pushead

For the EMG pickups you would use a 10K ohm pot. The brand doesn't matter, but Alpha is the most common.

giovanni V.

Hi Pushhead

i have passive pickups

thanks

Post to Thread