ASK ESP Relocation

ASK ESP Relocation

Updated
ASK ESP is now available on our homepage. Scroll down to the "Find Your Instrument" section and click the button....
MORE »
LTD SC-20 + Fishman Fluence

LTD SC-20 + Fishman Fluence

Updated
Will I need to change out the Passive Single Coil to a Fishman Single Coil, or can the existing one still be usable? Just unsure if actives and passives can live together in the same guitar. Thanks!...
MORE »
HELP!!!!  Please help me figure out what kind of LTD EC1000 Deluxe I have...  LTD logo is child like...

HELP!!!! Please help me figure out what kind of LTD EC1000 Deluxe I have... LTD logo is child like...

Updated
I have an LTD EC 1000 Deluxe with a child like logo and it looks like it's from 2002...  but If I read correctly...  the EC 1000 Deluxe didn't come out untill 2003... serial # W0216689 made in Korea......
MORE »
Improve/upgrade the LTD logo please :)

Improve/upgrade the LTD logo please :)

Updated
A few years ago, you guys came out with the LTD Elite series which included a modern LTD logo with a more stylish and modern font. I know the block font is very ESP but I feel like the block font only works well for the ESP...
MORE »
Old ESP tremolo parts

Old ESP tremolo parts

Updated
Hey! I’ve had this Horizon for about 15 years now and one of the bolts that anchors the strings to the bridge has cracked. It still holds the sting now and holds tune but I think it may break after another couple of...
MORE »
Bjorn H.

ESP LTD MH-350FR swap to original floyd

Updated
Hi need help and hope for some answers. My guitar is a ESP LTD MH-350FR and it have Floyd Rose Special. I wonder if i can swap my special completely and use all parts if i buy an Original Floyd rose? Ive read on Floyd’s...
MORE »
Tom G.

ESP Ltd dj600

Updated
anyone got one of these guitars that they would part with? Been looking around for this signature guitar. The Dan Jacobs of Atreyu blood spatter explorer. Any push in the right direction to find one would be appreciated as...
MORE »
Shawn S.

ESP Production Number Sequence?

Updated
Does anyone know how the production number (4 digit code) is assigned for recent years.  Example, I’ve seen ESP Original Horizon’s with production numbers ranging from about 1600 to over 9000 within the 2019 year. I know they...
MORE »
Joshua B.

Can't Source Selector Switch Screws :( Help!

Updated
Anyone know where I can get a new pair of black mounting screws for the selector switch on my LTD H-1001?   It basically looks like this except mine is about 2mm longer and I can't get these shipped over the pond: Google...
MORE »
Jason T.

V type guitar

Updated
Would love to see a V type guitar that's a bit more old school again.  The Michael Amott Ninja series was close and unfortunately I missed out on that.  The James Hetfield Vulture is also close but there's no lower level...
MORE »
Mark R.

Hard/soft cases for DV-200

Updated
Anyone have any suggestions for a hard/soft case that will fit the DV-200? Really struggling to find one wide enough for the body fins and to accommodate the length of the guitar itself.  Many thanks...
MORE »
Simon S.

ESP M-II CTM

Updated
Hi. I'm looking for an ESP M-II CTM with black finish. When I go to the Japanese ESP site, there's no indication of whether the guitar has been discontinued or not. But I can't find it anywhere whatsoever, not even at the...
MORE »
ESP KH-3 neck radius

ESP KH-3 neck radius

Updated
According to the specs the 30th anniversary ESP KH-3 comes with 350mm radius. Is that correct? 
The original KH-3 has the 305mm, isnt it? Its strange, because neck radius is one of the main difference between LTD - ESP....
MORE »
ARMANDO D.

Neck plate “gasket”???

Updated
Did/has ESP ever released a bolt-on neck plate gasket for their odd shaped neck plate from the 90’s?...
MORE »
Lynch LTD Kami II or III???

Lynch LTD Kami II or III???

Updated
Any chance of an LTD Kami II or III ever happening? ...
MORE »