ASK ESP Relocation

ASK ESP Relocation

Updated
ASK ESP is now available on our homepage. Scroll down to the "Find Your Instrument" section and click the button....
MORE »
Luis S.

Tombstone case with black graphic

Updated
Hi I found a tombstone case for Ec1000 with a black graphics on the front covering the gravestone part. Is it original or is it added aftermarket? ...
MORE »
Ben A.

LH ESP E-II M-II FM

Updated
Where could I find this model for leftys?...
MORE »
Joël  v.

Esp ltd v50

Updated
Hello,  I have been watching the v-50 for a while now and I would like to buy one. Could you guys bring it back? Greetings from Holland ...
MORE »
Chris G.

LTD ST-213 & GL-256 Tremolo Upgrade

Updated
Hi, I have wanted to upgrade some of the hardware on my LTD ST-213 and LTD GL-256.  I am having a hard time finding a quality vintage style tremolo, with the seemingly very rare, 2-3/16 mounting screw spacing.  I originally...
MORE »
80's era bass truss nut size

80's era bass truss nut size

Updated
Hey guyz, this might be a stretch but i have this old esp neck from the 80's, i bought it from 48th st. guitars NYC. The truss rod nut is sprouted outwards like a flower from over tightening. Dont know the exact size..maybe...
MORE »
Esp 400 series

Esp 400 series

Updated
    I'm trying to date this guitar but it only has a four digit serial #. Can anybody help?  Had three single coils, a single ply white pickguard and unstamped vintage style saddles. I have the original neck with...
MORE »
Geoffrey L.

KH 2 Neck tru indentification - serial number

Updated
Hello,    i recently purchased this esp kh2 with a certificate of authenticity in Europe. Could you let know if the ESP KH2 is made in Tokyo or in the custom shop? thank you!...
MORE »
Stefan L.

Visit Japan factory?

Updated
Hello!

Im a big fan from Sweden and I'm planning my 3rd visit to Japan.
Is there any chance to book in a visit to your ESP factory in Japan?

I would really love that so much!
Currently playing my first and...
MORE »
ESP Kimono

ESP Kimono

Updated
Hi all Im interested in knowing a little more about the ESP Kimono released in the 80's...
MORE »
Trying to confirm model

Trying to confirm model

Updated
We think this is a Made in Japan M-1 but have not been able to confirm 100%. Looks like the one in Ron Wood photo but we can't make out the model in the photo. Any help is appricated. Thanks Gary Z...
MORE »
Kirk Hammett Red Sparkle Thinline?

Kirk Hammett Red Sparkle Thinline?

Updated
Recently in the AWMH S&M2 video and Howard Stern Show I saw Kirk using this Red Sparkle Thinline 12 string. This guitar would make a great addition to the signature line Or just the Thinline because I’ve never seen...
MORE »
Tudor  R.

Serial number check

Updated
HI everyone! Can someone tell me if this serial number is legit? Its an esp ltd mx200 well exp200 but thr person selling it its a bit sketchy so I want to ask everyone about it, he sells the guitar on ebay, the guy is...
MORE »
HELP!!!!  Please help me figure out what kind of LTD EC1000 Deluxe I have...  LTD logo is child like...

HELP!!!! Please help me figure out what kind of LTD EC1000 Deluxe I have... LTD logo is child like...

Updated
I have an LTD EC 1000 Deluxe with a child like logo and it looks like it's from 2002...  but If I read correctly...  the EC 1000 Deluxe didn't come out untill 2003... serial # W0216689 made in Korea......
MORE »
Lynch LTD Kami II or III???

Lynch LTD Kami II or III???

Updated
So I was wondering if you guys at ESP have any intentions on producing a LTD version of George Lynchs Kamikazi II or III to go along with the I and IV you made of which I have both. Thanks! ...
MORE »