Usa Rust Razorback for trade

Usa Rust Razorback for trade

Updated
I have a usa razorback rust for trade, the guitar comes with taggs and COA and is in 10/10 condition. I would consider some Esp offers but only high end guitars I already own a DV8 and would like an mx or jh. Thanks for...
MORE »
wiseblood

Bugera 333!!

Updated
Well I Just Got This Amp Delivered A Little While Ago, I Am Probably Gonna Get Flamed For This By All You Dudes, But For Those Interested. Unfortuneately I Do Not Have Time To Put It Thru Its Paces Right At The Moment, But I...
MORE »
chevy Z 302

OK im intreagued, tell me about the Sig:X

Updated
I think i've decided to save the coin from the amps i was looking at and thus the sigx has come back to making me interested. Few concerns, VHT's proprietory footswitch, i hate that but if RJM makes a cable (or axess) to...
MORE »
Fordman65

Someone Recommend me a new Pedal

Updated
I want something new and funky for FX. I have cables for one more pedal to be housed in my rack. So far I have a chorus, Phaser, Delay, and Tuner. Tell me something else. Preferably kinda cheap if possible but sounds...
MORE »
Robotsatemygrandma

Power Conditioners

Updated
In the market for a power conditioner... can't afford to much as of now. I don't have any rack equipment but the main reasoning is because the electricity at my practice space is shit. You can really tell when I'm getting...
MORE »
NEW Wah Needed

NEW Wah Needed

Updated
I have grown out of my Dunlop 535Q wah, i still love it to pieces, but i think i want something more modren when it comes to wah now. As i play mainly metal i feel the 535Q isnt cutting it, and the fact the 535Q is destined...
MORE »
asbloodrunsblack

pedal stuff , noise suppressor help n everything

Updated
right i know i asked this before but yeah ... im really slow lol . i now have boss PW10 Vwah , SD1 , Ce5 , a EHX nano small stone , and a NS2 . i have them all on a boss pedal board . what order should they be in ,...
MORE »
SuperDuperNaut

warpig or ironman

Updated
So. Which is the better pickup, the bare knuckles war pig, or the WCR iron man? please refer to ceramic models. i doubt anyone has compared them but hey worth a shot!...
MORE »
MikeC

06' Eclipse EMG Question.

Updated
Are the EMG's in the 06' Eclipse quick connect? Just figured I'd ask here before popping it open to check....
MORE »
daddydoomsday

Tube amp Master volume

Updated
Ok, which do you guys prefer, -master volume all the way up, using the channel volumes for your volume -channel volumes all the way up, and using your master volume for your volume -a mix of both i.e. both volumes at...
MORE »
TheSandman

Recording for beginners....

Updated
So I've decided that I want to start writing my own stuff and shit like that on the bass. I would like to start recording me playing, but the problem is I know NOTHING about recording equipment. I know some people mic their...
MORE »
MeTal_HeaD

Help with Weeping Demon WD7

Updated
Hey all, I picked up a weeping demon pedal today. How do i turn it on?! I put a new battery in it...but i can't get it to work!...
MORE »
MattiaS

A little help with a dual recto...

Updated
Hi every one.... :rollin I need a little bit of help with my recto setting.... I'm looking for a particular kind of sound for a recording that I need to do..... I need a really tight sound, like Megadeth, Black Tide, In...
MORE »
MattiaS

220 to 110.... Any power Conditioner can do it??

Updated
That's it..... I'm looking for a power conditioner or something that can transform from 220 to 110 keeping the power line clean of noise... I was looking for the Monster Power Pro 2500, but this one just keep the voltage...
MORE »
Hemmelight

Boss Me-20 or Zoom G2?

Updated
Hey guys. I'm in the market for a cheap multi-effects processor. I found someone in my area selling a G2 for $100, and I've heard the Zoom processors before. They sound pretty darn good, IMO. (keep in mind I have only heard...
MORE »