David_VI

Wah recomendations?

Updated
Hi, I'm thinking of getting a wah pedal, but not sure which. I play an EX400 and Horizon with FR, mainly metal, european for example, power metal, heavy metal, bits of melodic death and folk metal. Also I have a great...
MORE »
iMpulZ!

Guitar Cable

Updated
Hey guys the cable I used to connect my guitar to my audio interface is dead. Need some recommendations, my budget is 15-25$ and 10 feet is enough for what I need. Cheers...
MORE »
Power Amp Recommendations

Power Amp Recommendations

Updated
Good day all, I'm looking at using my rack set up for jamming and am looking for a power amp. My rack is pretty simple, it's a 4 space unit with a BBE Sonic Maximizer going into a Rocktron Voodu Valve. I was looking at the...
MORE »
Projeka

Engl Thunder Head

Updated
I'm looking into getting an Engl Thunder Head. Does anyone from this forum have experience with these heads and if so, how are they? How is the clean channel? Are they German-made? Thanks!...
MORE »
SGCustom

Time to retube my Mark IV

Updated
...and I'd like some opinions to point me in the right direction. I'm trying to get more of a clean/classic tone for the punkier rock I've been playing. Think Social Distortion, Gaslight Anthem, Alexisonfire, etc. I'm...
MORE »
Tone Tubby? What are they?

Tone Tubby? What are they?

Updated
Someone has offered me a tone tubby 2x12 cab for my line 6 combo. I've never heard of them. I need a cab for my rectifier and was gonna get a mesa one. Is this comparable? Or any good? Thanks....
MORE »
cicada71

Randall amps ?

Updated
Hi all is there much of a difference between a RG75G2 and a RG50TC basically solidstate vs Tube Combo ? I've got the RG75G2 and have seen a RG50TC at a good price is it worth upgrading,or are they pretty similar I won't...
MORE »
tungusgrump

effects loop question

Updated
ok i have a peavey xxl combo i want to use my line 6 pod thru the effects loop i've tried various ways to hook it up and nothing so i'll ask the group i hooked the left and right outputs into the back of the amp thru...
MORE »
Jon A.

Strap locks for Eclipse

Updated
Ok so I just got my new snow white Eclipse last week and the guitar is awesome............besides the oversized strap buttons. Are there different sized strap locks I need to get or should I get different strap buttons?...
MORE »
BLS

Distortion Pedal

Updated
OK, need some help. I have been through 9-10 distortion pedals and have not found one that I liked (at least for the long run). Need some recomendations ASAP! Thanks, Matt...
MORE »
Question about the Randall RG80ES (OD or EQ)

Question about the Randall RG80ES (OD or EQ)

Updated
So, I'm getting a Randall RG80ES. I hear people saying how it has lots of gain when you pull the treble knob, but it drastically reduces the volume. So, if I were to use this for a gig without sacrificing volume and still...
MORE »
Nagash

Good neck pickup for cleans ?

Updated
Neck pickup, clear cleans, humbucker, passive. What comes to your mind (apart from the Seymour Donkeys Jazz ^^) ?...
MORE »
distortionman

Tony Iommi Crunch?

Updated
hi ive been lately listening to some sabotage and sabbath, bloody sabbath and discovered that tony iommi has some serious Crunch going on but how does he get that tone is it guitarwise or ampwise or something else i would...
MORE »
Axel666

Recording question

Updated
So I just bought the Stomp Io from IK multimedia. My question is now, how can I record directly what I'm playing? I use Sonar 8 Producer edition as recording software. I know you can open a new track, play clean and ad the...
MORE »
DB-VII

Mesa 5:25 Express...

Updated
Anyone have any experience with it? Are you happy with it? Thanks.....
MORE »