Durethia

Amp recommendation

Updated
Peavey Bandits, used to be awesome little travel/jam amps. But they don't seem to be much available these days. I'm also not sure of going solid state since so many new products are now available with tubes. Anyone have...
MORE »
What's the reason for bying a horizontal 212?

What's the reason for bying a horizontal 212?

Updated
I've seen a few guys on here who uses a horizontal 212 (floorstanding) and I was just wondering why you would choose a horizontal instead of a vertical slanted cab if the cab is the only one you've got? Isn't it better to...
MORE »
Nagash

Modifying Pedals into true bypass ?

Updated
I was wondering, can you modify a pedal that is not true bypass to make it so ?...
MORE »
Noise reduction pedals

Noise reduction pedals

Updated
I'm currently looking into changing my Boss NS-2 for either the ISP Decimator or MXR Smart Gate. I hear alot of good things about the Decimator, but some say that it is problematic when switching from distortion to clean....
MORE »
David_VI

Wah recomendations?

Updated
Hi, I'm thinking of getting a wah pedal, but not sure which. I play an EX400 and Horizon with FR, mainly metal, european for example, power metal, heavy metal, bits of melodic death and folk metal. Also I have a great...
MORE »
iMpulZ!

Guitar Cable

Updated
Hey guys the cable I used to connect my guitar to my audio interface is dead. Need some recommendations, my budget is 15-25$ and 10 feet is enough for what I need. Cheers...
MORE »
Power Amp Recommendations

Power Amp Recommendations

Updated
Good day all, I'm looking at using my rack set up for jamming and am looking for a power amp. My rack is pretty simple, it's a 4 space unit with a BBE Sonic Maximizer going into a Rocktron Voodu Valve. I was looking at the...
MORE »
Projeka

Engl Thunder Head

Updated
I'm looking into getting an Engl Thunder Head. Does anyone from this forum have experience with these heads and if so, how are they? How is the clean channel? Are they German-made? Thanks!...
MORE »
SGCustom

Time to retube my Mark IV

Updated
...and I'd like some opinions to point me in the right direction. I'm trying to get more of a clean/classic tone for the punkier rock I've been playing. Think Social Distortion, Gaslight Anthem, Alexisonfire, etc. I'm...
MORE »
Tone Tubby? What are they?

Tone Tubby? What are they?

Updated
Someone has offered me a tone tubby 2x12 cab for my line 6 combo. I've never heard of them. I need a cab for my rectifier and was gonna get a mesa one. Is this comparable? Or any good? Thanks....
MORE »
cicada71

Randall amps ?

Updated
Hi all is there much of a difference between a RG75G2 and a RG50TC basically solidstate vs Tube Combo ? I've got the RG75G2 and have seen a RG50TC at a good price is it worth upgrading,or are they pretty similar I won't...
MORE »
tungusgrump

effects loop question

Updated
ok i have a peavey xxl combo i want to use my line 6 pod thru the effects loop i've tried various ways to hook it up and nothing so i'll ask the group i hooked the left and right outputs into the back of the amp thru...
MORE »
Jon A.

Strap locks for Eclipse

Updated
Ok so I just got my new snow white Eclipse last week and the guitar is awesome............besides the oversized strap buttons. Are there different sized strap locks I need to get or should I get different strap buttons?...
MORE »
Question about the Randall RG80ES (OD or EQ)

Question about the Randall RG80ES (OD or EQ)

Updated
So, I'm getting a Randall RG80ES. I hear people saying how it has lots of gain when you pull the treble knob, but it drastically reduces the volume. So, if I were to use this for a gig without sacrificing volume and still...
MORE »
Nagash

Good neck pickup for cleans ?

Updated
Neck pickup, clear cleans, humbucker, passive. What comes to your mind (apart from the Seymour Donkeys Jazz ^^) ?...
MORE »