"Grand" clear flying v

Updated
†immy
i found these on an ebay store and they look pretty good. they're only goin for $140-$150 though and i was wondering if their worth buying. i looked them up but i could only find one reveiw, it said they were good just mmade by a small company that fairly unheard of and couldnt charge much. is there anybody out there has one of these, or the les paul version they do, and what do you think of it?
JeanPaul du Vinnie

url?

†immy

i live kinda out in the middle of nowhere and dont get into town much so can u maybe describe what thy're like?

i know they're probly gonna sound different cuz there not wwood their accrylic, but are they worth buying or do they just look cool?

†immy

ok thanks ill look into that

ZephMan

nd dont get into town much

Who are you gunna play guitar too out in the middle of nowhere?

†immy

ok thanks ill look at that

i already have a good guitar, its not one of the best but its definately not bad, its a ESP LTD H-100. i just want a V and this one looks cool and its not anywhere near as expensive as a namebrand.

i found one reveiw online and it said it was all highquallity just all not name brand so they couldnt charge much. that was written by a guy that said he been playin for like 30 years and has owned a lot of guitars so aparently knows what hes talking about.

but id like more than one opinion on the guitar if anybody else on here has one

†immy

do u have one?

thehitman47

seems pretty small

†immy

i wish i could get a v-200, but its more than twice the price

†immy

where do i get a refurb?

i could look on ebay but can i order a refurb strait from esp?

Post to Thread