Laney Heads

Updated
Dying To Live
I'm not so familiar with this brand but I think I might dip in the bargain bin to see what I come out with...any feedback?
Bridge The Void

LANEYS RULE

I'm getting me a Lionheart L20H, and then when I've got a bit more money, a GH50L.

I thoroughly reccomend those two, dunno about their solid state heads but their tube heads are amazing, and the price is awesome too.

MikeAmottV2006

I dunno man....maybe the VH100R, that's supposed to be their monster amp and also the only Laney I haven't played on. I don't care for the GH50/100's or the Iommi. They seem to be more suited to classic rock than modern stuff. They aren't very high gain by my standards and they are pretty loose feeling. I can't get the low end to tighten up on them to save my life. I have 2 buddies who are die hard Laney players and have the GH50 and GH100. I can only stand to play on those things for like 5 minutes and I gotta shut it off. But you may love em, go try em.

load more replies (1 of 1)
slayerfan213

I've owned both a GH50L and two Iommi's. Laney makes great amps.

MikeAmottV2006

Alot of people like em man. And I guess you can't really complain about the price either. They are about the most economical all tube heads you can get that I know of, with the VH100R and the Iommi being the exceptions.

Dying To Live

Awesome guys. Thanks for the feedback.

Butch

herman ri?

Prophetian

well ive tried TT100H and LV300H yesterday at my dealer
I liked the TT100H more (valve) coz the sound is like .. in your face .. nice
Anyone else have tried one of those? (especially the TT100H)

Post to Thread