Mystievel

Is my new guitar broken?

Updated
So i just bought a new esp ec-1000 (like everyone else in the fricken world), and ive never used active pickups before so maybe it has something to do with them...but every time i have the pickup toggle switch facing down (i...
MORE »
softguitar

seymour duncan for ltd mh100qmnt

Updated
the first, i dont speak english ,all you speak spanish? question: the very well combination of seymour duncan humbuckers for ltd mh100 qmnt for blues,classic rock,country,pop, etc, bad no for heavy, no for metal? 1)...
MORE »
Richie C

Neck Heavy Problem!

Updated
Any solutions to this problem without just buying a leather strap?...
MORE »
Fretboard stain

Fretboard stain

Updated
i know stewmac is the place for this kinda stuff, but what should i get for a rosewood fretboard??? (its for a h500 btw)...
MORE »
jamesw

Cleaning Maple Fretboards

Updated
i noticed the post below about professional fretboard care, but im looking for an easier, quicker method of keeping my maple fretboard lookin bright any suggestions from anyone, any recommended products? id also like to...
MORE »
max_power

will my EC fit in a generic (gator) les paul style case?

Updated
Or should I get the ESP case? a les paul style case would save me a couple of bucks, but its not worth it if it doesn't fit just right. anyone have any guitar case experience with an eclipse?...
MORE »
13strings2kill

broken tuning peg

Updated
so i was changing the string on my SRC-607B and i noticed that my LOW-B tuning peg was broken. i just got it not that long ago and i wonder if it under warrenty can anyone help me out? thanks...
MORE »
bloodstyle

Neck adjustment

Updated
well here's the story. when i've bought my guitar, the freakin owner of the shop gave me a old crappy model of my guitar... but i didnt noticed it... everything is perfect on it, except for the neck. the neck as a strange...
MORE »
midnightsin

Cut out HELP PLZ

Updated
I have an ltd bass,please don't ask me what model it is cuz I don't know. It seems to be cutting in and out. Sometimes not so bad, sometimes not so good. When I wiggle my cable it pops and crackles and makes some really...
MORE »
Espgianni

Does anyone know what fret wire esp/ltd uses?

Updated
is there a chart or anyhthing that shows the fret wire esp/ltd uses????.....it just says ''XJ'' or medium jumbo........
MORE »
TerrorShark

Kahler Hybrid Problem

Updated
Hey everyone, I searched around the forum to see if I could find an answer to my question but did not. I just got my new LTD JH-600 today and I can't get the tremelo arm to screw into the rest of the bridge. I'm turning...
MORE »
capoeiraesp

What makes a good flame/quilt top?

Updated
I'm not the most knowledgable regarding what makes a great piece of wood, though I have a good eye for appreciating a nice top. As far as I can tell nicer or more expensive flame tops have a greater amount of 'flames' so to...
MORE »
njrusmc

MH400NT Pickup questions

Updated
Gents, A few silly questions: 1. Do both the 81 and 85 run on separate batteries? I am assuming yes. 2. Can 4 batteries comfortably fit in the battery compartment? I want to goto the HW store and get a few 9V...
MORE »
calose

Hard to get my warranty!!!

Updated
Hi, I bougth a Viper 400 BLK like a month ago and it arrived with the heigth adjustment screw of the 81 pickup damaged, I tried to get the warranty from the people who sold me the guitar but they told me that I had to contact...
MORE »
Spoonboy

EMG 81/85 - which position?

Updated
Hey all, Just ordered an EMG 81 and an 85. These are going to go into a basswood Ibanez RG. My plans were to stick the 85 in the bridge and the 81 in the neck Having had an 81-81 guitar I know that whilst it sounds tight, a...
MORE »