Raf_666

Type of clear finish on Horizon NTII

Updated
Hey guys , Got a 2 month old Horizon NT-II yesterday and saw that there's a crack in the varnish (probably caused by temperature/humidity). I asked a guy if he could fix this but he needs to know what type of varnish it is ?...
MORE »
njrusmc

Adding another volume pot

Updated
I brought this up once before, but now I am concerned about the wiring. I want to replace my single volume pot with a dual concentric so I can control each pickup volume separately. I looked at the wiring diagram for it and...
MORE »
max_power

3 bad EC500s

Updated
I ordered an red EC-500 online before Christmas and it was beautiful. but it had wiring issues. they sent a replacement. It had a big dent (I assume from shipping) they sent a third guitar, and it seems to have...
MORE »
whiplash

Neck popping when tremelo is used on my m-1000

Updated
I am a new guitarist and recently bought an ltd m-1000. This has been great until I changed the strings yesterday. I am not getting fret buzz, the action is good, the intonation is good, and the floyd rose is sitting flat. So...
MORE »
Sperzels

Sperzels

Updated
Hi there I have an ESP v that has sperzel tuners it is a dv8 custom, I also had a JH2 and a Ran explorer that also used these tuners. I find them really bad for holding tune, has anyone else had this problem at all? I...
MORE »
Hisashi

String sitting lower than the others

Updated
I use a FR right, ive just noticed that my second highest string sits .5 of a mm lower than the other strings. It buzzes worse than the other strings too, how can I fix this?...
MORE »
Espgianni

Some amp help please

Updated
hi guys.......im tring to get my Randall rg75 combo amp to act as a cab, as a head i have the epi valve junior.........the back of the randall combo has 4/8 ohms inputs.......but nothing is working.......any advice?...
MORE »
beatjunky

M-50 Vintage Tremolo

Updated
I've managed to lose my trem arm for my M-50 vintage tremolo. Anyone know where I can locate a replacement (can't get the 'contact esp' link on the esp site to work to find out which kind it is) I know the standard Fender,...
MORE »
Weird intonation/buzzing issue

Weird intonation/buzzing issue

Updated
Hey dudes. I was playing my Eclipse, when upon dropping the E to D I noticed that the A and D strings werent in tune with eachother. Ah, intonation, I thought, so I got my tuner out and tried to intonate the bottom...
MORE »
njrusmc

Black stuff on fretboard?!

Updated
Gents, I just cleaned my rosewood board today pretty hardcore. I used the Formby's Deep Cleaning as recommended by the Fret Doctor guy. Got lots of black colored shit off. Then I applied the fret doctor and let that soak in...
MORE »
___KC___

Line 6 spider II gurgling noises

Updated
My line 6 spider II hd 75 is acting strange, it makes a strange "cggsch" noise when I palm mute and let the strings ring (distorted and clean). does anyone know what the problem is? different cord --- no difference, different...
MORE »
keef69

mysterious narrow esp basse bridge

Updated
Hi ! i'm Adrien, i wonder if somebody knows an esp ( i'm sure about it , i saw it ) basse bridge, black, wich has the look of the vintage 4 bridge, but this black bridge is quite old now, and it is mounted on a modified...
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

line 6 ux2 and macbook

Updated
im having difficulties with my ux2 when ever i plug the usb cable in to the usb port the 2 clips lights start flashing back and fourth does anyone know how to fix this the people in the line 6 boards arent helping. thanks for...
MORE »
starshoy

Pickups on J-Five bass.

Updated
I have my ESP J-Five bass with a pair J-type coverless pickups. Magnets are similar to Seymurs Quarter Pound. Anybody knows what model of these pickups and what p-ps can be replaсed?...
MORE »
TheSandman

The 2nd B-series Bass I've gotten that's messed up

Updated
I frist bought a B-405SM at Sam Ash almost 2 months ago. The action was way out of wack, so VERY SLOWLY, I adjusted the truss rod and got it level, 3 days later with was out again. I got my tech to adjust it, dropped it off...
MORE »