RippinFace

ESP Guitar....w/THINNEST NECK?

Updated
Hello. I play a KH-602 but the neck is still kinda big for my hands, when soloing..rhythm its good. So, I'm planning to buy another ESP guitar and this time...I want the model with the THINNEST neck out there!? Do I go custom...
MORE »
shakeESP

ESP Horizon setup problems, possible neck issue?

Updated
Ok, I've had my ESP Horizon NT-II for a good two and a half years now. In this time that I have owned it, it has had more setups than I care to remember. The guitar has never left the country or been subject to extreme...
MORE »
Junker

SV, low sound

Updated
I was playing on my sv, and it was just fine. when I later was going to play, I had to turn the volume up, more than I normally do. and the distortion was very weak. I tried with my other guitar. and i was normal. I change...
MORE »
Hisashi

String height problem

Updated
Hi, my guitar has fret buzz all over, now that ive sorted it out I think my action is too high. When I fret the frst string and measure the height of the 12 fret its 4mm. This gap huge?...
MORE »
SOADIronHand13

Help with roland gr20/GK-3 pickup.

Updated
Hey, im very interested in purchasing a roland gr-20 which required the GK-3 pickup to be installed on the guitar. i have the dj-600, the ex shaped guitar, i was just wondering how well the GK-3 can or will fit onto that...
MORE »
pj85

Fret Buzz!!

Updated
Hi all, Just got a LTD-EC1000 deluxVB - fantastic guitar, great looks great sound! One slight problem - major fret buzz! Shop guys sorted it out better than what it was but its still there a little on all frets but...
MORE »
sk88

MII EMG bridge pickup not working

Updated
Hello, I just received my ESP MII NTB today and let me first say, I am amazed how great it plays, or did :\ My bridge pickup does not work anymore. I played the gtr for an hour once it arrived, everything worked...
MORE »
asbloodrunsblack

are Gotoh floyd roses good ?

Updated
on a lot of new schecters , anyone have any experience with them ?? :hat...
MORE »
Richie C

Gotoh Tuner Question...

Updated
Say you put new strings on a guitar with Gotoh's and tune it to drop C. Could you potentially damage the tuners if you just turn the tuning keys to standard EADGBE tuning? I've read that having the strings wrap around the...
MORE »
iheartsquires

flat third string

Updated
hey, i just put new strings on y guitar, which is in C standard. i had a wound third string before, but now i have a plain string there. it sounds really dull and shitty. idk how to intonate, or even what that is, but the...
MORE »
Mark K.

Emg 81tw

Updated
so I've just heard of this new EMG...what's it like? it's a coil tappet humbucker isn't it? does it sounds like a EMG 81?...
MORE »
Greve Tretten

Need a wiring diagram of the LTD B-55

Updated
Doas anyone have it? My Bassman riped the Potis out and don't know how to fix it :lol...
MORE »
Allistah

Properly "setting up" a KH-2 NTB Guitar - Need help

Updated
Hello everyone, I bought a KH-2 guitar a while back and finally decided today to change the strings that were on it - it's been a while. I'm not sure what strings came on it from the factory but I put 9s on it (9-42 to be...
MORE »
Raf_666

Type of clear finish on Horizon NTII

Updated
Hey guys , Got a 2 month old Horizon NT-II yesterday and saw that there's a crack in the varnish (probably caused by temperature/humidity). I asked a guy if he could fix this but he needs to know what type of varnish it is ?...
MORE »
njrusmc

Adding another volume pot

Updated
I brought this up once before, but now I am concerned about the wiring. I want to replace my single volume pot with a dual concentric so I can control each pickup volume separately. I looked at the wiring diagram for it and...
MORE »