My 6505 is broke!

My 6505 is broke!

Updated
First noticed this problem yesterday. I had the amp on standby for a while, and when I turned it on, it made a bit of a crackle and hiss and no sound came out. Turned it off for a while, switched it back on and she was fine....
MORE »
ESPANDY16

floyd lift up?

Updated
iv been watching alot of players and iv seen that alot of them lift the guitar up by the tremolo and i was wondering how safe this is for your guitar. Lets say with a floyd how likely is it that itlls snap off and leave me in...
MORE »
Nostradamus

Action Help

Updated
Ok I recently changed the tuning on my Schecter from drop D to drop B. I'm using 12-56 gauge strings. The thing is, I have lowered the TOM as far as it can go and yet my strings are still really high at the high end of the...
MORE »
VortexMirage

Adjusting FR springs

Updated
Whatsup everyone, i've ran into difficulty and need a little help. I've been playin my M2 in standard E and it's been great, no prob, been usin GHS 9's, no prob, but today i broke a string, picked up a new pack, changed em...
MORE »
kirshon

ESP Dealers in Bucharest, Romania

Updated
are there any stores in bucharest that sale ESP? and if so, what are the addresses etc.. thanks!...
MORE »
bloodstyle

floyd pitch question

Updated
well.. I was wondering how far those floyd on esp's can go. when i listen to alexi's solo it's like its going more than 2 or 3 steps up. but when i tried on my friend's jackson KVX10 its like.. going 1 step up....
MORE »
Metahead

a few floyd questions

Updated
when you change strings on them, do you prop up the bridge with a piece of something to keep it from going down, or do you do them one at a time. would it mess the spring tension up if it changed from 11's to 9's?...
MORE »
Gwedo

Getting the paint up to scratch - esp explorer

Updated
I have an esp explorer thats been played a fair bit......the way it should be ;) ..and has a few dings and pick swirls/mist to the paint. To fix the chips i will use black nail varnish, used it on my old explorer and its a...
MORE »
jlmmrock

problems with sperzel tuners, Eclipse II?

Updated
Hey guys, I have an Eclipse VTB with the Sperzel locking tuners, they have worked well until I got a couple of bad guitar setups that somehow have made them lose tuning stability and even loose string tension. I tune my...
MORE »
Dæmonium

How often do you guys clean your fretboards?

Updated
Just curious, I find myself cleaning it once around every week with just a normal lint-free cloth, and around once a month with lemon oil....
MORE »
markheus

Hiss/Noise With Actives

Updated
Hey guys - Just bought a M-1000 over the internet from a dealer. I'd played one before so I knew what to expect ahead of time and everything is great but I have a bit of a problem. I'm getting a lot of noise on any...
MORE »
Zaratustra

Viper 100 and .10 strings

Updated
I tried some .10 strings and started the fret buzz, I knew I had to high the bridge, and so I did it till the buzz stopped, but I had to place it too high, so while adjusting intonation my G string came to max set, unable to...
MORE »
gab4554

String-Thru-Body and Stop Tailpiece ?

Updated
Is there any diffrence between both of them?? Like a tone diffrence or something??...
MORE »
zerosk8r900

EX-400 paint

Updated
I've had my EX-400 in white for about a month and a half now, and I got it from the local ESP dealer on discount because there were 3 very minor paint cracks. There are also places where the pain it really thin around the...
MORE »
juninho35

User Manual Required for MM-04 preamp : Alexi Laiho

Updated
My Alexi Custom Shop Pink Sawtooth has arrived from japan.. unfortunately, without a user manual.. Does anybody know where a PDF can be downloaded from (in english) or does anybody have an MM-04 preamp manual to scan.....
MORE »