rumblebox

switching my tone pot for a 2nd volume

Updated
i'm seriously thinking about doing this today since i never really turn down the tone on this guitar anyway(MH-350NT)...
MORE »
Axefan88

Inside of case color bled into ESP eclipse ii

Updated
Hey guys. I have a 2007 ESP Eclipse II that I recently pulled out of it's one year old, new ESP case.... Only to discover that the black coloring of the inside of the case bled into the finish of the guitar. The guitar color...
MORE »
scoobyroo

Blocking Floyd Rose trem

Updated
I ordered a Horizon with floyd rose a couple months ago (still waiting for it to show up) and am starting to think that i will block off the trem so I can possibly go up a gauge in strings and also detune the guitar a 1/2...
MORE »
mbm88

Kill Switch/On Off Question

Updated
Yo- This is a pretty noob-ish question, but any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't really use the volume knob on my Jackson DK2M. I would much prefer having a 3 way toggle in that position that would be an on/off...
MORE »
Insomnia-Zombie

Help!!problem with emg active pickup

Updated
was playing the other night and guitar started fading in and out like battery was going dead. I replaced battery and was playing again last night and it started fading again. popped in another new battery and no change still...
MORE »
astro2069

Floyd Rose 1000 shim

Updated
Has anyone shimmed an ltd KH guitar for better action? There's just something about the action that I can't quite tweak to my liking, no matter how I adjust the truss rod. After a little research, it seems as though I need...
MORE »
Replacing the nut

Replacing the nut

Updated
To replace a regular nut(not a locking nut) do you knock it out w/ like a chisel? Or do you have to score the area around it w/ a razor, then knock it out? Or does it just come out w/ a little pressure. I don't want to...
MORE »
5150-Viper

Mesa Rectoverb Head Problems....

Updated
i've noticed recently that the modern channel (highest gain channel) is quite noisy whether im plugged in or not (rules out the guitar). Kind of a static, crackling, hum sound. The louder i turn up the volume (unplugged)...
MORE »
Tfr123

Floyd Rose Questions

Updated
When I was using my guitar, the string came out of the saddle and I took my guitar apart to inspect. I realised that the saddle was indented from the string, so I ordered a new one. Then I noticed when i was changing strings...
MORE »
rumblebox

wiring diagram needed

Updated
its rather complicated: 3 EMG humbuckers with mini-toggles for coil taps (81TW, 89, 89R) 5 way blade switch: 1bridge, 2bridge/neck, 3middle, 4neck/middle, 5neck 2 volume, 2 tone(neck and middle share)...
MORE »
cornpunks

Amp Volume fading in and out

Updated
Hi, I have a marshall jcm 900 4100 half stack. Recently the volume of the amp has been fading out then returning to the set level. I have never owned a valve amp before, so would be grateful of anyone has any ideas about...
MORE »
MasterOfPuppies

Tremolo bar with 10-46s

Updated
hello, is it dangerous for the guitar headstock-neck to use the tremolo bar with a set of 10/46 strings in standard tuning? i regularly use them from many years on my KH2 but somethines i fear using the tremolo bar...
MORE »
mbm88

Bad Clean Tone on Gibson Explorer

Updated
Yo- I have a Gothic II Gibson Explorer with EMG 81/85 setup. With distortion I don't really have any problems, but unless I play super softly, I get distortion on my clean channel as well. Could it just be a battery issue? ...
MORE »
loversmoon

bridge pickup question

Updated
I have an epiphone les paul custom that i want to drop an 81 in the bridge but not change the neck. Is that possible since one is active and one is not? i asked guy at guitar shop and he said I had to change both. if I am...
MORE »
HELP ENGL Z-4 footswitch

HELP ENGL Z-4 footswitch

Updated
Please help, searching scheme inside Engl Z-4 footswitch. I need a picture of how tethering. Thank you....
MORE »