umbabarauma

EC256 Pot size

Updated
Hi all, I'm planning to change the push/pull tone pot to a concentric 500k pot which I plan to order online. I was wondering if this would fit without having to do more internal modifications: EP-4486-000 500K-500K Stacked...
MORE »
Georgios K.

EC-1000 VB Pickups

Updated
I just bought a brand new EC-1000 Vintage Black, she is a beauty. There is an issue though. I noticed that my 81 is a bit wobbly in it's socket. Should this be normal? I have never owned a guitar with EMGs before. Anyway, I...
MORE »
Ltd MH100qmnt hardware upgrade

Ltd MH100qmnt hardware upgrade

Updated
Im starting a new project on my 2 MH100s im looking to upgrade all the hardware but especially the tuners. I just recently bought an AW-7 with the locking ESP tuners and absolutely love them! So my question to you guys what...
MORE »
SEYMOUR DUNCAN JB/59

SEYMOUR DUNCAN JB/59

Updated
Goodday Sirs. can i ask what is the complete specs. of your SD pickups release guitar specialiy the JB and 59 ?  Because i both EC-1000T CTM DMZ and i want to replace the pickups with SEYMOUR DUNCAN JB and 59 and i want to...
MORE »
Anthony V.

Info on ESP MH-337 7 string

Updated
Anyone have a ESP 7 string? How is the guitar from your experience? What size strings fit on the guitar? Will I be comfortable with the fret board, I have a 6 string and I don't know if the fret board is too wide conpared to...
MORE »
Diffrence between LTD LMH-100 QMNT and the LTD MH-100 QMNT

Diffrence between LTD LMH-100 QMNT and the LTD MH-100 QMNT

Updated
as an owner of the lmh i was wondering what is the diffrence in the two models ...
MORE »
Humbuckers G&B screws

Humbuckers G&B screws

Updated
I'm trying to get black humbucker screws (the ones that controls the height) in 2mm since my ESP LTD made in Indonesia has G&B mics with 2mm holes to regulate the height on them. Ebay sells from 2.4mm to what ever you...
MORE »
Georgios K.

How much can cold affect guitar?

Updated
Hello, I keep my guitar inside an esp hard case in constant temperature of ~21 Celcius. Soon I will have to take it outside to a -4 to 0 temperature. Will this affect my instrument and perhaps ruin it? Is there a way to...
MORE »
venndi k.

It is a real ESP pre lawsuit explorer?

Updated
Hi!   The pictures: The bolt on ESP prelawsuit explorer guitars are always cheaper, than the neck through ESP explorers? I found this for 800, and I saw that the neck through goes from 1500 euro....
MORE »
jake s.

ESP LTD EC-256 pick ups

Updated
So i got a esp ltd ec-256 a month ago and a string snapped. So i decided to take all the strings off and clean the body. I took the pick ups out and noticed they arent esp pick ups. They g and b pick up co. The pick ups are...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse 2007 Japan

ESP Eclipse 2007 Japan

Updated
Hi guys,  I´m doing some renovation on my Eclipse. The problem is that I´m not that experienced in changing hardware and stuff. Everything is stock at this point and I´m about to change all hardware. What I need help with is...
MORE »
poly or nitro

poly or nitro

Updated
what does ESP use on their clear coat top guitars?...
MORE »
Lex I.

ESP in satin white...does the colour change with age?

Updated
Hi guys,   Was looking at getting an ESP in satin white, just wondering if the colour on these finishes tends to turn to a cream or change in anyway with age? I have a LP Buckethead that has went into a yucky cream it...
MORE »
ESP Vintage

ESP Vintage

Updated
Hey, just scored this ESP Traditional and was wondering if this is a late 70s early 80's ESP made in japan....anybody know?...
MORE »
3 band equalizer

3 band equalizer

Updated
I am interested in upraging my 3 band equalizer to ESP Cinnamon 3-Band EQ. I cant find it located for sale in the states, I did find a few for sale overseas. Anyone know if there is a way to order this part?...
MORE »