floyd rose 1000?

Updated
xdaynex
heyy on the edwards models, a lot of them have a floyd rose 1000 series tremolo. is this some sort of licensed trem or a different version of the original?:S
N3rdAl3rt

i'm not sure, i've been wondering myself, but they look the same as teh originals

xdaynex

yeh cuz some of them are like 1000, some are 3000 and some are 5000 while they all look like the originals. mayb itz the color code? cuz ive seen them in silver gold and black

ozzuk1

Jackson use a FRT100 or soemthing like that on their higher end japanese models the way to tell if it's a real german made ofr built by schaller is to look under the trem by the sustain block and look for a made in germany stamp...

Could also be a ping floyd too...

load more replies (1 of 1)
LordCliffton

yeh cuz some of them are like 1000, some are 3000 and some are 5000 while they all look like the originals. mayb itz the color code? cuz ive seen them in silver gold and black

this is most likely the way is it.. different colors get different model numbers... i doubt highly that it is an ofr... it would say it, or schaller, right on top with no bones about it.

load more replies (1 of 1)
N3rdAl3rt

FRT-1000 is chrome, FRT-3000 Gold and FRT-5000 Black. They're ESPs licenced Floyds. Anything that says "Floyd Rose" only on an Edwards spec is an OFR.

from shane on bmusic

Post to Thread