hitsugi

My hand drawn custom

Updated
Just posting this to see how many people like it keep in mind it is just a drawing and i am not the best artist Neck: Set Thru Wood: Mahogany Bridge: Floyd Rose Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SHR-1 Bridge Pickup: Seymor Duncan...
MORE »
alexisgt

ESP M-II Standard Vs Deluxe

Updated
Hi guys! What are the defferences between m-ii standard series and deluxe...??? Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
TRIDS

Gundam Beam Rifle Guitar

Updated
Hey all I am new here and was just surfing the web and saw that you can buy a Gundam beam rifle guitar. Everywhere that i looked said that ESP makes it can anyone tell me where i can buy it? I know that it is only in japan,...
MORE »
Cold Is The Void

Can someone draw a custom for me?

Updated
I'm planning on getting a custom bass, and was wondering what would a hybrid of an ESP AX and F would look like. Unfortunately, my guitar drawing skills suck, so I can't draw it well. Here's some other specs that can...
MORE »
MetaLX

Custom EX?

Updated
Anybody got them? (I am talking about the sharp pointed one, not the EET Fuk style) Post pics. if ya got em....
MORE »
MercyfulTaint

Horizon Carve Differences?

Updated
Are there any differences in the amount of carve Horizons have? It seems like the carve is more drastic in the Horizon I, and even between I's\II's it seems like there are differences, although I guess it could just be...
MORE »
gab4554

Set neck, neck thru etc.

Updated
I know bolt on is neck in the body with bolts or something like that. But whats the diffrence between Bolt on Neck-Thru Set-Neck Set-Thru what they change on the guitar and which one is best and the worst?...
MORE »
Kalibur

Headstock questions.

Updated
1.I wanted to ask does ESP make custom headstocks along with the bodies or do they only make THEIR headstocks and no other manufacturers. 2.If they do make custom headstocks which one ofthese do you think would look best...
MORE »
eetfuk14

Waiting on my Custom Shop quote from Piney!

Updated
Oooohhh I cant wait! She's gonna be sexy! Full thickness Eclipse, Mahogany/Mahogany, Ebony board, Bone nut, Checkered flag inlays (JH3 style) to the 12th fret, ESP MOP script logo, 81/81 with volume only and PA2 gain boost...
MORE »
megasave

ESP Kamikaze Headstock

Updated
hey guys i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get an actual sized outline/template/drawing whatever of an esp Kamikaze headstock with tuner holes and all.(using it for a project.) anyone know where to find one?...
MORE »
Metfuk

James' Explorers - maple?

Updated
Now, we all know that the regular MX you can get now is made of all mahogany with ebony fretboard. But I've read somewhere that James' Explorers had maple necks. Now I found this (fan) website that claims this: James' ESP...
MORE »
senol_kh

Whats the difference between Custom & Deluxe?

Updated
I am really wondering the difference between Custom models and Deluxe models? I know Custom's are more special but why ESP named those guitars Deluxe??...
MORE »
yearofthespider2k3

A few questions if anyone can help

Updated
I've been looking into getting a custom guitar from a lot of places but pretty much nowhere has exactly what I want or will do exactly what I want. I can go compromise at any old shop. A custom is something I wont drop dime...
MORE »
kinski

Custom Eclipses

Updated
Hey, please post picturces of your/some custom eclipses. Just curious in seeing some. Thanks....
MORE »
fireheart82

(id) Someone knows what year the 10032128 serial can be??

Updated
is it 87-91 or what? ESP Horizon 3 with the other headstock. synclear floyd. Jackson are bether there too with own place on the site for what year and etc the guitars are.....
MORE »