Christopher K.

help me

Updated
I want a 7-string guitar style Alexi Laiho with Floyd Rose all black with active EMG 707 in the bridge and neck because I play melodic death metal and I want the rest of 600 Alexi equal would like to know how much it would...
MORE »
kengtin

First post - Master of Puppets solos mix - ESP M-II Custom

Updated
Hi folks, This is my first post in these forums and wanted to share this cover piece I recently recorded by my trustworthy, 14 year old, ESP M-II Custom. It's y take on the classic Master of Puppets middle/solos...
MORE »
soulsoffire

Opinions on used ESP M1 Custom from the 80's

Updated
A friend of mine has an offer for a used ESP M1 Custom which was probably build between 1980 and 1990. Has anybody ever owned or played one of these ESPs? The guitar is equipped with an ESP floyed rose, ESP humbucker with...
MORE »
ESP NY 48th Street Custom Shop

ESP NY 48th Street Custom Shop

Updated
...Does anyone have any pictures of the old custom shop? It would be great to see what it looked like there :)...
MORE »
zombieattack9

Can you still order the Lynch M-1 Graffiti?

Updated
see title :)...
MORE »
Alex

Esp mII custom

Updated
dead links...
MORE »
Mock up

Mock up

Updated
I know people use to do them. im looking into having a custom built, if somebody could help me out PM me...
MORE »
changeling93305

Help me identify this ESP guitar, pics attached

Updated
I have been offered a trade that looks pretty good. 200$ cash and some of my old solid state amps. The guitar in questions is from craigslist and it is described as a ESP viper custom, black gloss finish, EMG pickups ,...
MORE »
1000MilesOfFire

Bad place to order from?

Updated
I talked to a guy at a Guitar Center near my house about placing a custom order for me. He contacted them and I got my price quote. He says he'll need the full amount paid before he places the order. Is this common...
MORE »
agentberlin

48th street custom

Updated
Hey there, I got this one in a trade around 10 years ago. any opinions? ever seen one like it?...
MORE »
Pizza Pizza

Pizza Pizza

Updated
So what is this I'm hearing about a new ESP Custom Shop guitar that looks like pizza. Haven't seen a picture anywhere yet. Is this for real or are people playing Friday the Thirteenth Fools jokes on me? :confused: :lol...
MORE »
Other pickups for my esp svii camo

Other pickups for my esp svii camo

Updated
HI Guys, I have this guitar loaded with 81/81 set, sounds good but probably I want more presence and bottom end, I am running tru a JCM 2203KK head, mesa cab WGS retro30s 4x12 and custom 2x12 WGS ET65 and VET30. My style is...
MORE »
vertharath

Price of an order.

Updated
Hello, I'd like to know how much will cost an order to ESP Custom Shop of making an almost exactly copy of F-350 model but in lefthanded version. By almost exactly copy I mean removing an F-350 inscription from 12th fret...
MORE »
1000MilesOfFire

a couple of questions about a custom order.

Updated
Hello everyone. I'm planning a custom order and I wanted to get some feedback on a few concerns. I'm thinking about putting blackouts in it, the body will be mohogany, maple neck, ebony fingerboard. 7 string barritone. So...
MORE »
1000MilesOfFire

a couple of questions about a custom order.

Updated
Hello everyone, I am planning to place a custom order soon and I wanted to ask a few questions to make sure I'll be getting what I wanted. The guitar will be a seven string baritone, mahogany body, maple neck through,...
MORE »