The Mock-Up Thread

Updated
Angel Of Death181
Here we go again, mod if you can please make this a stickey
Throne_Of_Lunacy

wow it looks great, thanks gab!

TheFue

Any chance I could see an ESP F in See thru black with a Spalted Maple top, Ebony fret board with white binding Iron Cross inlays, black hardware, string-thru, 2 emgs?

Much appriciated

CL4P-TP

If anyone could get around to this I would appreciate.

Vintage Plus body, with the vintage plus headstock on reverse.
See thru purple(a deep shade of purple) on a quilt maple top
22 fret ebony board
dot inlays
hipshot style fixed bridge
black hardware
H-S-S, 3 dome knobs, 5 way switch
And could you post a picture with a black pearl pickguard and one with a white pearl pickguard?

xchumfiestax

blackmachine, you are the fuckin man

don't worry about the knobs, it was mainly to get an idea of the look of the guitar. all i need to do now is finalize the specs and set aside the funds :cool:

CL4P-TP

blackmachine for president.

If i end up getting one of those made though, it'll probably be with a solid black pick guard with some blackburst outlining the purple. I'm not digging the pearl on quilt maple.

CL4P-TP

Ok. I wanna get a quote done on that mock up so I can figure out what the hell I'm gonna have to save up to.

So if it's not too much trouble, can you stick a plain black pickguard on that, and give it blackburst edges please?

CL4P-TP

Knobs for inlays?

Aquafina

If its not too much trouble, would someone be able to mock this up for me?

An Eclipse, in see-through black, flamed maple top, with the old steph carpenter (6 string) control and pickup layout (ie: HHS, blade toggle, 1 tone 1 vol), black hardware, no inlays, 22 fret...oh and the pickups would be open pole duncans.

EDIT: Forgot to mention stop-tail bridge and regular EC headstock, ebony board, and white binding all around. :|

Much appreciated,

Aqua

Metaldude30

I'd appreciate an urban camo tele all black hardware, no pickguard, emgz, string thru with a reverse MH headstock please.

xbrootALx

Les Paul with a See-thru nat. color.
Burl Maple top.
Ebony board. no inlays
Gibby headstock.
Sperzels.
:)

Adam

Could I please have what is essentially that Mastodon silverburst Gibson V, but as a 67 version isntead of a 58? So 67 style pickguard/control layout etc.

Oh and if it was possible, the same thing without inlays- to compare :)

Thanks in advance!

load more replies (2 of 2)
FALCO

could someone do a see thru blue-flamed eclipse w/ 27 frets. and scalloped frets (if it shows up, otherwise, skip it). and 4 emgs (3 81s, 1 sa at the neck). also, a floyd rose (black) 1 toggle. 4 knobs. tribal inlay on an ebony board. black hardware. F style headstock.

this is gonna be badass. thank you, i know this one is gonna be a doozie.

Adam

could someone do a see thru blue-flamed eclipse w/ 27 frets. and scalloped frets (if it shows up, otherwise, skip it). and 4 emgs (3 81s, 1 sa at the neck). also, a floyd rose (black) 1 toggle. 4 knobs. tribal inlay on an ebony board. black hardware. F style headstock.

:|

Although it would look pretty awesome, you do realise that the fret access for the 24th-27th frets will be absolutely abysmal in real life, right? :p

Curt Daddy

:x

sorry but that just sounds like it would be horrible looking tho, I may have to eat my words when the photoshop is done.

xchumfiestax

this is gonna look like ass... and not the good kind. thank you, i know this one is gonna set sail for phail.

Wow, I totally agree with that last part

Curt Daddy

wow that is the first time I have had an opinion that was not an "its just me" thing.

Throne_Of_Lunacy

is he joking?

FALCO

is he joking?

yes.
edit, is all seriousness, can someone do a wangcaster in black?:p:rollin0]

Curt Daddy

you should put in some bare knuckles for huge balls.:p

iheartsquires

can someone do a mh with a black flame top? ebony, black hardware, blackouts (or emgs) esp pointed headstock, black floyd, 1 knob, 1 toggle. offset abalone fert marks (like that of an mh 400)

Post to Thread