truckster

So, any opinions on Ouija's and IC?

Updated
Hope you have already checked the pics in ESP News section ;) Does the result live up your expectations? )) And I really like distressed Hamilton's barby guitars :rollin...
MORE »
Where the hell are all the JH-2?

Where the hell are all the JH-2?

Updated
OK, I'm trying to figure this out for a while already. I have one of the long serial JH-2's. So far I found six of them. Also, only a few of the original 200 have been posted here. Does anyone know what's up with...
MORE »
dr4cula

Alexi-600-blacky

Updated
Hello, I have a few questions about Signature LTD series (Alexi-600-blacky specifically as the title says already). First of all, I couldn't find much information about the pricing of the guitar. I don't know if it makes...
MORE »
OuijaGuitar

Help with Ouija?

Updated
Yeah. I know. I'm a desperate little shit. But, I -NEED- an Ouija. Can anyone make me a good deal on an Ouija? (No, I'm not joking about this next part, sadly: ) Maybe in the $200-$400 range? I don't care what Ouija. ESP,...
MORE »
Michael A.

Ph-600

Updated
Anyone here have a PH-600? I have been looking really hard at those. Anyone? Anyone?...
MORE »
Is it ok to post pictures of the new KH/JH ESPs???

Is it ok to post pictures of the new KH/JH ESPs???

Updated
I was just wondering. I found pictures and a pretty cool ESP 2009 release list on the web, but I don't want to get banned. Do I get a green light?...
MORE »
JKD

LTD GL-600MT FR Locking Nut?

Updated
Pickup up one of these but the FR locking nut is shot...any idea what the P/N# is for a replacement and where to get one? Fun little super-strat other than that...
MORE »
Did anyone ever own the JH-3 #037 ?

Did anyone ever own the JH-3 #037 ?

Updated
Anyone? I have some questions. Thanks!...
MORE »
Miek

Rergarding Artists and Their Contracts

Updated
Is the information about their length/expiration available to the public, or is that private information?...
MORE »
Undyne

\m/ NGD \m/ Trippin' on the Edwards build quality

Updated
Wow are we pleased with the this Edwards. It's an Alexi pink sawtooth E-AL-166, of course. I'm biding my tide for a Hanne (I'm a kahler freeky dude, that's all that should be said there...), and this was a freebie go-ahead...
MORE »
twiztedchild

Static Sigs

Updated
Has anyone gotten he EX one? I lke the way the EX and the New V looks. I might have to try and pick one r both of them up 8o...
MORE »
Gwedo

Dan Jacobs V

Updated
Is it me or does the reverse banna style headstock look sooooooooooooo much better than the other available Vs If it didnt have his name plasterd on it and the gay blood i would buy it straight...
MORE »
mikeson

KH-502 question.

Updated
HI guys, I posted it on LTD section but nobody gives me an answer. So i'm reposting on here. Hi guy, I'm new and happy new year. :) Anyway, I'm getting a used KH-502(it's on the way) but I have a question about a neck. ...
MORE »
cicada71

New Hannemann ?

Updated
Hey there just wanted to see if there was a new Hannemann model coming for 2009 ?...
MORE »
? about KH2 neck

? about KH2 neck

Updated
Can anyone help?? I need to find out what other ESP/LTD necks are similar (shape and scale) AND will fit a KH2?...
MORE »