Dan Jacobs V

Updated
Gwedo
Is it me or does the reverse banna style headstock look sooooooooooooo much better than the other available Vs If it didnt have his name plasterd on it and the gay blood i would buy it straight away! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :rollin
DUKE

It's smaller than the regular V's as well. He had it scaled down to adjust to his size. :lol

InVinoVeritasXXX

Someone buy one and paint it black with a Batman logo stencilled in yellow for an abundance of win and pwn.

diadorastriker

I'm 5 7 and play the Dave Mustaine sig He probably doesnt like to bang into things. I dont think the Vees are too big for a small guy.

InVinoVeritasXXX

I'm 5 7 and play the Dave Mustaine sig He probably doesnt like to bang into things. I dont think the Vees are too big for a small guy.
I'm also 5'7"-8" ish and have a Gibson V, the bouts of which I bump into shit quite often, something I've learned to live with. It's already got some dings and marks, what's a few more? I think Mr. Jacobs is 5'3" though, so he's probably going to have the same issues with his mini-V just the same.

Gwedo

Ok ...so its scaled down and has blood on it.................hes Dan abit....you know.....bendy by any chance

MV-CTM

I was thinking about this today, since the guitar is white you could paint or tape over part of the headstock to make it look normal :lol

Post to Thread