Alexi-600-blacky

Updated
dr4cula
Hello, I have a few questions about Signature LTD series (Alexi-600-blacky specifically as the title says already). First of all, I couldn't find much information about the pricing of the guitar. I don't know if it makes sense to ask you people that aswell, but I suppose maybe you know/remember how much did the last Alexi series LTD's cost? European prices would be nice, but US or any other currency will do aswell. Secondly, when would the guitar be on sale? Yes, I know, I should ask the reseller etc, but the thing is, that I am going to a Children Of Bodom gig on the 1st of May in Finland (coming from Estonia) and thus I thought I could get the guitar from a local ESP reseller. Before sending the reseller an email asking this, I would like to know if you people have any idea if the guitar will be on sale before March 1st or will it be released sometime later this year? Looking forward to your answer, dr4cula PS: If those questions were too stupid, then just don't hammer me right away. It's my first post and all :D
dr4cula

Thanks. Got the price info - probably around 1000 euros, just like I thought. Any info on the release dates though?

dr4cula

So, I asked them and this is what I got for reply

Thank you for your ESP/LTD inquiry.

ESP/LTD version of the Alexi Laiho Blacky model we get first time at march 2009.
Price is estimated to be between 1250-1350 Euro VAT 22 % included

I hope they get them right before March or on the 1st of March ...

Justinschut

holy crap.. 1350 EURO for an LTD ? You can buy like 3 ESP's from Ebay USA for that kind of cash

Luca

Well, the Iron Cross is going to be 8250 EUR. here in Finland...

Post to Thread