cicada71

New Hanneman's ?

Updated
Hey there just wondering if ESP will be releasing any new Hanneman models soon or maybe tie it in when Slayer release a new record ? Out of all the signature models be it LTD or ESP the Hammett models would have to be the...
MORE »
colintrav

KK Downing Signature Model ?

Updated
Hello All As this is my first post on this forum ... Having watched a video on the Judas priest website , KK has stated he is waiting on his new Guitar from ESP .. Can anyone confirm that the guitar will be available...
MORE »
Anyone Order a 2009 Ouija

Anyone Order a 2009 Ouija

Updated
Just curious! ;)...
MORE »
val

NTB/Bolt-on Again

Updated
Hey i know this is asked 3 billion times but which of the two can ya reach higher frets better?...
MORE »
stuartd

Another Ouija Lands

Updated
Just got my new LTD Ouija today and it's awesome. The build quality is as good as my LTD JH-600 and the graphics are painted and not stickers(which i was expecting). Pics to come later....
MORE »
KingNothing

KH-2 NTB and KH-2 VINTAGE

Updated
Does anyone know where I could find a good price on these guitars around or in Canada?...
MORE »
PEPSI

Replacing nickel hardware with black hardware on a 202

Updated
I was wondering about taking the ugly nickel colored knobs :x, tuners, ect. off a 202 and replacing them with the black hardware:). where is a good place to buy that stuff? Thanks...
MORE »
loversmoon

black wa 600

Updated
does anyone have actual pics of this guitar. I loved the green one and was wondering how the black looked. thinking of picking one up...
MORE »
fr8train

ESP Truckster – scratch in binding

Updated
I´m not shure if I am paranoid, but there are two scratches in the neck-binding of my ESP Truckster. Both are at the position of these black dot-inlays on the 12th and 14th fret. Do you guys have it also seen on your guitars?...
MORE »
The Ouija Has Landed.....

The Ouija Has Landed.....

Updated
:p Black White Very Nice!!...
MORE »
thejesterrace666

CUSTOM LTD 256 Iron Cross

Updated
hey guys im not new to the site but this is the first time i have posted to the esp forums just thought id go ahead and add my own pictures of my own Iron cross that i made myself...but i went ahead and did somethings...
MORE »
When did the prices increase so damn much?!

When did the prices increase so damn much?!

Updated
I just noticed that new KH2's are selling for $2,599 for bolt on and nt are now $2,999. Holy fucking shit thats way to much money. What the hell are they thinking?...
MORE »
gainiac

Real Ouija - Rosewood or Ebony?

Updated
Seems like the high dollar Oujia has an Ebony fretboard, whereas Kirk's real one has a rosewood board, I think. The Ltd version, KH-Ouija, has a rosewood board. So to get one that is exactly like Kirk's in terms of woods...
MORE »
Shamino

André Olbrich Custom?

Updated
Hey hey, i'm (clearly) new here and was just wondering- I'm a massive fan of Blind Guardian. But they don't show up on the ESP artists area nor in any of the signature areas. I know André Olbrich has a godly ESP Custom- I was...
MORE »
MRE200

Ltd Gl-200mt

Updated
Has anyone played it yet? How does it compare to a Fender taco strat? If anyone has played the old Sam Ash one too, a comparison would be nice! How does it sound? Sharing any first hand experiences will help me a lot, thanks!...
MORE »