When did the prices increase so damn much?!

Updated
When did the prices increase so damn much?!
I just noticed that new KH2's are selling for $2,599 for bolt on and nt are now $2,999. Holy fucking shit thats way to much money. What the hell are they thinking?
nabeel

Custom shop prices last I looked, were on the edge of affordable, now are just too insane; my balls ache thinking about the price, since I'd have to pick which one to give up to get one

explder

I just noticed that new KH2's are selling for $2,599 for bolt on and nt are now $2,999.

Holy fucking shit thats way to much money. What the hell are they thinking?

i wanted to get one but they are 3599 for the neck thru where i go

gainiac

I noticed used prices are picking up too as a result. Literally it seemed not that long ago that 1000 or so was the price, now it seems 1500 or so for a bolt-on.

The yen has really strengthened against the dollar, and prospects of the dollar falling more have caused most Japanese goods to look expensive over here.

Paul 777

+1

Ibanez kicked it off big style last year with the Jems price hikes.

Infact I would even go out on alimb and say that Ibanez set the "Benchmark" for the sky high Sig prices.

Jem 20TH $6666, JS20th $7999, JS Black Dog $7999...All bolt-on's BTW!!!

:p

BroKV

That is exactly why I went with the Adler eclipse. I wasn't too excited about the flag inlay, but mahogany w/maple neck (neckthru), ebony board was win for the money. Otherwise I was going to have to get an eclipse custom or custom shop.

HateEvent

Yeah, my CS KH-2NT is £900 more now than when I bought it!

MyApocalypse

About $10,000 if it's signed.

Post to Thread