Pencils2

How does the ESP Signature Series Gus G NT stack up to the competition?

Updated
I have no idea why, but I have the strangest and most irrational desire to get my hands on an ESP SS Gus G NT. Unfortunately for me, I have never seen one of the ESP models in person (and believe me, I have looked) so I...
MORE »
Truckster ESP or LTD?

Truckster ESP or LTD?

Updated
I'm looking at getting a black truckster possibly and I'm wondering if the ESP model is worth the extra cash. I've heard some ppl say that the finish is horrendous on the LTDs. Spec wise they are the same and I know that the...
MORE »
sixty7gt

ESP JH1 custom shop logo

Updated
I've recently seen a couple of jh1's on ebay and both have the esp custom shop logo on the back of the headstock. I have a JH1 and it doesn't have the logo at all. Does anyone know why that is? Did esp not put that on some of...
MORE »
sean106OCD

Does this JH-3..........

Updated
belong to someone on the board? The pictures look familiar. Thanks. EGHEY-JH-3 Moar-Pix Weird how many JH's are on the bay. Wonder if it is just the economy that hey are not selling or is it people are over the late 1990's...
MORE »
kirk is the best

New Ouija?

Updated
Is this old??????????????????????...
MORE »
black hardware

black hardware

Updated
just wondering why the lack of black hardware on esp guitars these days? the hannemans look alot better with black...
MORE »
diggy

Ron Wood Tele For Sale

Updated
Hey guys.... Im selling off pretty much all my guitars but one. I have one left to sell. Just thought I would post here and see if anyone here is looking for one. Comes with a case. I will even include a free Wall...
MORE »
MSalonen

Question about the Alexi Blacky

Updated
Does anyone know if the paintjob is different at all between the LTD and ESP? It doesn't seem like it, but I've heard mixed reports, and haven't had a chance to see either in person. Any help is much appreciated....
MORE »
vector350

GUSG600 FR nose dive

Updated
I'm sure this issue has been covered before but after buying a brand spanking new (2008 model) GUSG600 Star w/FR, I noticed the balance is head stock heavy. What, if anything, can be done about this? Gut reaction and...
MORE »
New EXP Hetfield

New EXP Hetfield

Updated
Apologies if this has been seen previously (see pic attached) but saw Big 4 in Cinema last night and hetfield played a mod sahpe EXP with a cutoff horn and headstock with a steel logo in Black from the Truckster???...
MORE »
AxeGuru

Wood selection?

Updated
Hi people, new kid* on the board! My primary reason for signing up at the moment is because I'm thinking of buying a second hand LTD SC-607b, which the owner bought sometime in ‘09. But I would like to know if this would...
MORE »
Kranked4Christ#33

Kamikaze 1 vs M1 Tiger

Updated
If you had a choice between a new ESP Kamikaze 1 or a ESP M1 Tiger, which one would you pick and why? Guys who have or have had both please weigh in on the pros & cons of each and why you prefer that Lynch model over the...
MORE »
Graeme

kh 603 used value

Updated
anyone know what a good price is for a used kh 603 is? have found one that im interested in. looks in good nick with no hard case. any help would be great...
MORE »
Mattayus

Where has Rob Arnold's custom 7 string gone!?

Updated
I used to drool over that thing for ages :lol: It used to be on the custom gallery page I believe, and now I can't find it anywhere, not even via the power of Google!...
MORE »
STEF B8 Pics (56k, i fart in your general direction)

STEF B8 Pics (56k, i fart in your general direction)

Updated
Got my hands on a B8, so I snapped some...
MORE »