Truckster ESP or LTD?

Updated
Truckster ESP or LTD?
I'm looking at getting a black truckster possibly and I'm wondering if the ESP model is worth the extra cash. I've heard some ppl say that the finish is horrendous on the LTDs. Spec wise they are the same and I know that the ESP should have better cuts of wood and build quality. But is that worth the $$$? Help me out please. Thanks. :confused:
Joelamoule

I got a grey ESP one and in my own you can follow my choice, ESP are better than ltd's!!!

OutlawTorn

if you have the funds for the ESP, get the ESP.

Luca

Defenetly ESP, it's worth all the extra $. ESP has maple top, LTD doesen't have. Tone and spec wise it's ESP, hands down. :)

CyVy_84

I sold my ESP Truckster to get the MX. You should get the ESP. It looks much cooler, feels and plays awesome.

Vazman2

Thanks for the input! Now does anyone know what a good price is for a black one? I don't really wanna pay too much!

Pushead

I've only seen 1 black LTD Truckster, and it also had sort of a yellow tint to it.

Vazman2

If anyone could post their Black trucksters both ESP and LTD so I could see some of the differences that would help a lot. Thanks again.

Velt017

Personally I like the distressing on the LTD better. I wouldn't buy either of them, but on straight looks I like the LTD.

Vazman2

Nice Truckster! I deff like the black best and the distressing better on the ESP. I think I'll go for the ESP. Again the LTDs haven't been that great for me.

Post to Thread