ESP KH-2 (Bolt -On) and Kh-2 Vintage Kirk Hammett Signature Guitars

Updated
ESP KH-2 (Bolt -On) and Kh-2 Vintage Kirk Hammett Signature Guitars

Hello,  I’m a proud owner of a couple ESP KH-2 Guitars I wanted to share with everyone.   I’ve include my pictures of my 2004 ESP KH-2 (Bolt-On) and my most recent addition a 2020 ESP KH-2 Vintage Kirk Hammett Signature Guitar.   Both are fantastic guitars but the KH-2 Vintage is an unbelievable shred machine.   

ESP 348

Welcome Russ!

Mate, they are AMAZING guitars!! My favourite and I think they are the best metal guitars of all time.  

Thanks for sharing, sounds like you are enjoying them man.  

Russ D.

I appreciate the kind words and yes I’m enjoying both of them especially the KH-2 Vintage. It’s a fantastic guitar and one I never thought I would find or be able to get but I lucked out and found this one at a great price.  Very fortunate to be able to add the two ESP guitars to my Kirk Hammett collection.   Thanks again.  

ESP 348
Russ D. wrote:

I appreciate the kind words and yes I’m enjoying both of them especially the KH-2 Vintage. It’s a fantastic guitar and one I never thought I would find or be able to get but I lucked out and found this one at a great price.  Very fortunate to be able to add the two ESP guitars to my Kirk Hammett collection.   Thanks again.  

The Vintage guitar is awesome man!! I have a 2006 Vintage and absolutely love it! One of the best I own I reckon.  

tx-ogre

Very nice.  Congrats.

Carlos A.

Nice pics! Congrats! The KH2 Vintage is still my dream Guitar! still thinking about to sell my Explorer 76´Vintage to put my hands on the KH2. 

Post to Thread