KH2 Relic (#56) for sale!

Updated
JDR3009

Hi guys,

This is my first post on the ESP forum, so please bear with me, but I recently managed to get hold of #56 of the 2001 KH ‘Relic’ models and am looking to send it to a good home to fund some other purchases I want to make. I see #55 went up around the start of December and seems to have sold already, as has the prototype #00 that’s been up for a few years.

I’ll be putting the guitar up on Reverb later today, but just wanted to gauge if anyone on here would be interested in getting some more info/discussing further about it etc.

I’m based in the UK, so I can ship to there or mainland Europe no problem, though if you’re CONUS based I’d be happy to discuss shipping there too.

Thanks guys!

Jon

EDIT: Listing is now live at 

https://reverb.com/item/17912177-esp-kirk-hammett-kh-2-relic-not-vintage-56-of-100

Raf

Thanks guys for all your comments!

Yes, I'm really in love with those guitars.  I have some other great pieces at home, but the Relic is by far my favorite one!

And concerning the #23   Maybe one day, but it will depend on the price.  It should be a very very good deal to convince me .  I think this was for sale 2 years ago?  Possible?  I saw it before I bought the #69 (if I remember well ....).  

But anyway, 3 would be much better than only 2 on my wall ... Don't you think?

Now, joke aside, I think my next one will be a Ouija first run.  If I ever find one at decent price in Europe!

ESP 348

Cool pic mate. You definitely need to corner the market and own 3 of them to have 3 hanging up on the wall next to each other.

Nah, kidding mate. #23 will not be going anywhere..............not anytime soon anyway lol.

It was for sale just over 2 years ago, correct. It changed a few hands very rapidly in that time and it ended up in my collection which it will hopefully stay in forever.

And I am not actually sure if there are any other Relics down here in Australia.

Raf

3 next to each other ... good idea!  Or simply put one on each wall (I have 2 walls with guitars), it will reduce the investment 

Post to Thread