looking to sell some of my esp metallica sigs

Updated
looking to sell some of my esp metallica sigs

if your interested in buying some tallica mostly hammett sigs pm me , i can also see new with warranty pm me...

AK

Can you list your prices to make things easier?

Raining Hell

What an unbelievable collection man! probably the best hammett collection i've ever seen!  it's a shame your breaking them up.

NRudy

Price depends on how I’m paid and where you are located I’m in nyc I don’t mind having a buyer over and selling them after they try the guitar. These are new guitars and expensive guitars I want anyone who buys one happy.

anyways I’m only selling the first few for now email me I will send u photos n my price for the guitar you are interested in.

NRudy

I live in nyc my contact is espkh9@gmail.com

NRudy
Raining Hell wrote:

What an unbelievable collection man! probably the best hammett collection i've ever seen!  it's a shame your breaking them up.

I think brian has a better Hammett collection but ty !! It is nice maybe I will sell some custom Prs or fender or Gibson guitars first I’m just trying to make my wife happy.

NRudy

these are with all due respect my pricing, they are not for the feint of heart. I will say in advance im in no rush to sell anything, to break up my ESP JH/KH collection i will have to get the pricing i feel is fair to ask for. if you are interested in making any offer sure pm me or put it in the thread, im honestly looking to sell some because its too much.. i honestly have no more places to put the guitars. if it was up to me id only buy not sell. also if you are making an offer please include your country or location so i can ship with full insurance in ups/fedex/ems/usps properly. this is not the first guitar im selling  and for  over 20 years i have purchased and sold guitars on reverb and ebay and on the boards as well as in person.

James hetfield  ESP vulture with case coa new never really played. 2017 model. like new. the only dif. is im not a esp dealer but for the full price i can get you a brand new one the one i have for sale is $4500 and is new.

James hetfield blk camo Truckster coa ohsc etc..new $4500.

Kirk Hammett Gibson custom shop flying V relic #79/100 new with ohsc and coa etc  $5200

Kirk hammett ESP Kh-2 Vintage $4499 with coa and ohsc new 2017 / esp kh-2 vintage hardly played. 2017 model (also i have one that is mint not as new really the same 2016 for $4000.with coa ohsc all case candy)

kirk hammett esp K serial kh-2 se greenburst  limited run of 100 like new i never played it $5200 made in kiso purchased in japan 9.9/10 one microscopic pin like small scratch.

Kirk hammett  ESP KH-2 bolt on new/like new coa ohsc tools keys etc.. $2600 - $3000 (2016) (2018)  ( for used kh-2's from 2007 & 2005 pm me they are in dead mint condition)

esp kirk hammett k serial KHDC stblk (no coa i forgot it in california,) also have BC nice guitars too heavy for me / like new i dont think i ever plugged this one in. ohsc and case candy included $6600

ESP custom shop  flying V blk diamond plate jh-1 ... jh-1 mint hardly ever played condition is 9.6/10 (one tiny ding) this is a model ordered with a black diamond plate effect/ jh-1 speccs and diamond inlays. $3499

Esp 2018 ouija new natural #06/25 honestly i might return this one new with coa ohsc signed coa by KH. i can ship with original receipt if you want before i might keep it or return it. $11,950. (i have another on order brand new = $13000.)

Esp kh-2  brand new purple sparkle  may 1 est. delivery date $5300.

Esp- ouija 2009 white $11,300 new. #25 #20 new condition ohsc coa signed by KH

Esp ouija blk like new $10,999  like new coa ohsc etc  #08  original order sheet and i can include any receipt from the dealers i get them from

Esp kirk hammett kh-20 $13,013.13 like new #20/40

Esp kirk hammett kh-3 used 9.6/10 condition 2006 model with coa and ohsc etc.. $5200

Esp kirk hammett KH-wz new $1000 with esp ohsc.

Esp  kirk hammett - demonology brand new with coa and ohsc may 1 delivery $5499.

Esp-Kirk Hammett kh-2 vintage brand new condition may 1 delivery $4599.

Esp vintage plus white/relic white $1800

Esp horizon RDB and also ESP horizon STR both mint 2011/2014 models hardly played $2999 each.

4 other kh-2's pm me for details.

Gibson lpc blk /blk hardware and emgs or changeover gear all black screws plates hardware plus dif bridges gotoh gibson/2 kinds of bridges and stopbar gotah/sprezel tuners and emg 81/60 pickups all new in pkg. sets pm me for details on guitar or to change your gibson lpc from chrome/gold hardware to all black with emgs. make offer.. guitar is 9.2/10

Gibson lpc centipede burst blue faded run of 30  or less ive counted 65  made in 2015 then 4a graded top and dif pups  20 or less made in really almost 2017 really nice guitar never played like new with gibson ohsc and coa. $7700 2017

Gibson custom shop lpc burst 4a with ohsc and coa new with 60s slim tapered neck double blocks i think inlays $4500 2017

gibson lpc blk/gold blk/chrome new $3799. 2017

gibson 5q and 5f trans stblk quilt  and red $5200 each with coa ohsc and new. each one is $5200.

PRS private stocks fender gibson custom shops and ESP custom shops pm me for photos pricing and more info.

also you can check my photo profile for more photos of guitars that are new and avilable we can see if we can come up with a fair deal ty.

im sure i forgot some but these are off the top of my head if you are interested in these or any of them please pm me. thanks.

the best way is to email me direct as i will be going traveling soon with some stop overs in Europe  for a few weeks. this is not a business for me all guitars are in my homes and available for shipping immediately or by may 1 when i get the new ones in. shoot me an email Nathanrudy9@aol.com as i might be off the boards for a while.

final details and payment info will be depending on where you are located and how i ship, i will invite anyone that is in the NYC area to come try a guitar that they put a DP on. if you see a guitar you want let me know if not ty and have a nice week. NR

I suppose thats all for now thanks.

heres some photos

Post to Thread