Ltd Kh Se

Updated
mbm88
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could track one down? Always loved that guitar but don't have the cash for a KH2. To be honest, my first guitar was a KH-202 and it was really nice, I wouldn't mind getting another one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
HammettFan'95

I think you can only pre-order them now. I think it will officially come out after March, which is when the James Hetfield Snakbyte is released.

OutlawTorn

100 ESP models
300 LTD models...

get ready to shell out some cash!

mbm88

Alright thanks, I thought I had seen the Hetfield sigs for sale so I was wondering when these would show up. I was thinking they'd be more expensive than a standard KH-202, but hopefully not too much more since it's still bolt on/basswood/non-OFR/non-EMG.

HammettFan'95

The KH-SE guitars prices are

ESP: $3,499 or somewhere around there (Neck-Thru, OFR, EMG 81 and 60)

LTD: $599 (Bolt-On, ESP Pickups, ESP Tuners, Floyd Rose Special Bridge) Basically a KH-202 with the green inlays/logo and finish.

load more replies (1 of 1)
mbm88

Thank you. Now I just need to track one down.

OutlawTorn

cool

HammettFan'95

Surprisingly, they also have a KH-3 bolty there on gearhounds as well, as well as the Ouija guitars.

TehPowah

Might it be more worth it to just go with an LTD KH-600

HammettFan'95

I think you mean a KH-602? I would rather go with a KH-2 bolt-on (I prefer bolt-on) and have i refinished.

mbm88

I've had decent experience with gearhounds. I got a case for my V through them that had tears, 4 broken latches, and pin holes, and they took care of it right away. They gave me a return shipping label that they actually paid for (unheard of in my experience) and sent the new case out as soon as they saw I shipped the old one. Customer service reps seemed to be nice and helpful as well. It was some of the better customer service I've seen in a long time.

Another thing I'd like to do is get a 602 and put a pearloid KH4 style pickguard on it, which is probably a more viable option. I could try and fab up a "fuck you" inlay to replace the "602" inlay at the 24th fret as well to have a J-Squad "KH4" haha. I guess i am one of the extremely rare people that actually likes a painted neck :/

HammettFan'95

Sounds like a cool idea, although I am a fan of the mirror pickguard KH-4

Post to Thread