new here

Updated
metalmatthew
hey..new to this forum..i have a edwards al-128 scythe..and have had and played lots of esp and ltd..
Miguel

metalmatthew. Not a very metal sounding name....so u figure if u add the word metal to it, it will then be better sounding....or more "metalish". Maybe its just my view of the word "matthew" as thats my LIL brothers name. IDK lol I'm fuked up right now ;). I just wrote a paper 20 min ago and got two hours of sleep last night as I wrote three others then. Waited til the last fuking minute like a dumbass. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, but I won't do that shit again.

Miguel

Lol my name is METALMATT!!! BETTER WATCH OUT!!!!

Miguel

You fail NEVERMOREMAN

Miguel

I'm just playing with ya NEVERMOREMAN!!! ITS ALL JUST A BIG JOKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

moosemeister

cant wait to see pics of your guitar man.

welcome to the boards

Miguel

Oh, little metalmatthew......You have a lot to learn about the ESP boards my son.

Matthew

Sup, I'm Matthew, except without the metal.

Stephy

like Miguel is a more metal sounding name??

Dude, your name is Michael! fail fail fail fail and if I knew what fail was in spanish I'd say that too. :)

wildchild

my names callum.

i obviously win :)

Det Brinnande Röda

Miguel=12 year old douche

want pics of that edwards please!!:)

Miguel

Stephy........

Do u like being one of the guys on the ESPBOARD?? Does it make u feel good to be accepted by many of the male gender? Are these some of the reasons why you use this board?? A lack of attention from the male gender in real life, but total acceptance on an onliine forum..........hmmmmmmmmmm, very interesting case My lady.

Post to Thread