LTD ARROW WHİTE

LTD ARROW WHİTE

Updated
what do you think about it's headstock? is it cool or it would better with invert headstock like E II model?...
MORE »
LTD EC 25.5 inch scale!

LTD EC 25.5 inch scale!

Updated
I absolutely love the EC body as it seems to compliment me the most out of all the guitars I've played over the years. However I don't dig the 24.75 inch scale length! the scale is fine for when I'm in standard and drop D but...
MORE »
Heinz R.

I Want to have an Ex 8-String with Floyd Rose and SC338 Headstock , please ?!

Updated
Hi Esp/Ltd Friends ! I have a B206 and a H338 , very wel and very strong for my Behaviour playing . My Group Named : Heinz-Galactic-Science-Experience , and therefor it's aim to Play A Explorer-Guitar ! I Hope it Have to be...
MORE »
GH-600 Ltd

GH-600 Ltd

Updated
Anyone test one of these out yet?  I'm waiting on an order for one.  Haven't seen any reviews as of yet....
MORE »
My "New" TE-202....

My "New" TE-202....

Updated
Did some mods.  What do y'all think? ...
MORE »
Osvaldas V.

ESP LTD EC-331

Updated
Hello there, so i got my guitar around 6 weeks ago it played really well until last week, it only makes noise when i touch the cable end the one that goes into the guitar and the string(s) i thought it had a loose wire or...
MORE »
Ltd FRX 407

Ltd FRX 407

Updated
Anyone have one of the Ltd FRX seven strings yet I'm really curious as to the hipshot style bridge. I'm a huge fan of a tonepros style bridge with string through body, is there anyway to swap it or am I gonna be stuck with...
MORE »
Sergei P.

ESP LTD H-1001 tuners

Updated
Hello.
Please help me to find esp locking tuners 3+3 2 pin.
This tuners mounted on the LTD deluxe series guitars, but I can't find them in retail. ...
MORE »
Vintage 214 Bass

Vintage 214 Bass

Updated
I was a bassist, now I play guitar. But I'd like an inexpensive, but fairly good quality. Judging from what I've seen from LTD, they should be great. But I can't find one to look at. Any owners want to way in. Like how does...
MORE »
I ordered another one

I ordered another one

Updated
I really liked the 401FV when I tried it. I wanted something a little better, then I found an EII CB for $1099.00. Amazing guitar, I like it so much I just found a scratch and dent EC1000VBDCN, for around 6. I can't wait to...
MORE »
M. B.

Help upgrading tuners on my LTD M-100FM

Updated
Hi everyone...I want to upgrade the tuners on my M-100FM to Chrome locking tuners. Any idea which brand/model will be direct replacements? Thanks....
MORE »
Dave P.

TL-6 Thinline Questions

Updated
I often practice in front of TV with family and play my electrics acoustically - my acoustics are too loud for this (and too big to be comfy in the lazyboy). Was thinking Fender Stratacoustic and till I saw TL-6 that appears...
MORE »
New here - Just got a LTD EC-1000

New here - Just got a LTD EC-1000

Updated
Yesterday I traded my Line 6 HD500 (wasn't using) for this ESP LTD EC1000. Flamed top, Sperzel locking tuners, Duncan JB/'59 pups, Earvnana nut, TonePros Bridge/Tail, Abalone flags and binding, and HSC.  (but then you folks...
MORE »
LH-150 Pickups

LH-150 Pickups

Updated
So just curious how many people here actually prefer the way these pickups sound?...
MORE »
LTD M-17, black chrome hardware???

LTD M-17, black chrome hardware???

Updated
I know that there have been a few different versions of this guitar: -Black, -Candy Apple Red, -Black Satin, which is most common. And I also know that thess usually come with with chrome hardware. However, I found one today...
MORE »