Edgar B.

What is this Guitar ?

Updated
Hey guys today i bought this guitar, but i can see the serial number so ill be looking on internet but i cant find it
if someone know please help me !

Tanks !!...
MORE »
Help with headstock info LTD Serpent GL600

Help with headstock info LTD Serpent GL600

Updated
Hi,  I have to make a quick purchase decision on a LTD GL600 Serpent model...I don´t know if this is worth the money for the quality of these guitars ..as I have the ESP Skulls/Snakes (original 1990 version) and other top...
MORE »
Fake or not

Fake or not

Updated
K I may be asking a stupid question but how do you tell if your LTD is a fake. I am asking cuz I own 3 LTD guitars they look play and sound amazing. The ones I own are 2 ec-401s one is vintage black and the other is black...
MORE »
Dantré B.

Pickups for PRACTICE SOLID STATE amp

Updated
I have a LTD with LH-150 pickups. They sound good for me, but... it will get a real improvement if I swap it for a Seymoud Duncan Distortion/Jazz? I use a  Yamaha THR10X and I'm not plannig to change it.  Thanks!...
MORE »
Jay P.

What guitar is this?

Updated
Sorry if this creates two threads the first one doesn't appear to me to have been uploaded.   Ok so this guy from Craigslist had a guitar for sale at his garage sale / flea market house. I asked about they email and he said...
MORE »
Bridge PickUp Suggestions for LTD M-103FM

Bridge PickUp Suggestions for LTD M-103FM

Updated
I have a LTD M-103FM guitar. Really like how it plays and feels. I was surprised at how bright it could be though, almost like I was playing a Strat or Tele. The tone is somewhat brittle and has alot of "spank" to it. I...
MORE »
LTD ESP MH1000 "High Hopes Pink Floyd Cover

LTD ESP MH1000 "High Hopes Pink Floyd Cover

Updated
Hey everyone! Just joined the community and thought I would share this... thanks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hUUnCxRxNw Peter...
MORE »
Craig F.

TE 202 Maple neck

Updated
Hello, I just bought a Te-202. I play in a police tribute band and it looks perfect! Except for the rosewood fretboard. I am wondering if anybody has the black telecaster and want to trade necks? Or does anyone know where I...
MORE »
GL-256

GL-256

Updated
Does anyone know when the GL-256 first came out? Ive owned 3 of them, 2 Vietnam made and 1 China made. The Vietnam ones always seemed better for whatever reason. I just purchased another. Its definitely older, has a different...
MORE »
LTD ec256fm

LTD ec256fm

Updated
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I've just received a l/h ec256 in lemon drop finish, I must say I love it! There are a few things that really aren't giving me complete satisfaction with it; 1. The tuners are not really...
MORE »
F series

F series

Updated
Why ESP doesn't produce better F series guitars ? I would like to have an F shaped guitar with a neck thru and better pickups and better nuts... Are they that much unpopular ??? ...
MORE »
chris w.

EC 401B Hard to find?

Updated
So, I snagged a EC 401B from GC online a couple months ago. Love it, no issues at all, but I'm really curious as why I never see these at all? It's like they showed up then just ghosted. Same thing happened with the Viper...
MORE »
Dakatsu

SB-5B and SB-5N Pickups

Updated
I just bought an ESP LTD B-205SM, and I plan on eventually getting an ESP LTD B-204SM to compliment it. I plan on eventually replacing the pickups with EMG X series pickups in the future, but I really like the sound of the...
MORE »
Rocks256 .

LTD SN-200

Updated
Hey folks I really did fell in love with that guitar, however is there possibility you guys made it without floyd? The Black Cherry Red Metallic Version, not really into floyds since i downtune to C...
MORE »
Ex 260

Ex 260

Updated
Just got this to day. LTD EX 260. Never played one of these before. I'm pleasantly surprised by how good it was and felt to play. ...
MORE »