F series

Updated
F series

Why ESP doesn't produce better F series guitars ? I would like to have an F shaped guitar with a neck thru and better pickups and better nuts... Are they that much unpopular ??? 

Shawn M.

I personally think that ESP misses the boat in a lot of ways. Just like no longer making the LTD Potbelly guitars, or using those irritating smaller shaft pots or smaller shaft toggle switches that I can never get replacements for. And the abysmal customer service thats left me in a lurch more than once. That's the big reasons I'm selling my 2 LTD Vipers and my last 2 EC- 1000's. 

Stevie Strings

I've been asking the same questions about the F series for years... Sadly, the F series stuff was more popular about 20 years ago.  The best you will do today is grab an EII FRX or the LTD if you want a terrible Chinese or Indonesian instrument.

ESP, if you are listening, I will never purchase a guitar made in China or Indonesia.  Has to be Korea, or forget it.

Because of this China and Indonesia stuff, you've lost purchases from me on several guitars and bases... Most recently, the LTD FRX, & Arrow 401.  As soon as I see China or Indonesia, I move on.

Post to Thread