Tl6

Tl6

Updated
The Tl6 is the most under rated guitar in the last 30 + years. But i am doing my part to spread the joyful sounds and beauty of one of the most versatile acoustic guitars I've ever found....
MORE »
Timothy H.

EC200

Updated
Hi everyone! I've got an EC-200QM that I'm trying to fix for someone, and I'm fairly certain that the bridge position volume knob is shorted.  Where can I find specs for replacement pots?  I may just replace both while I'm at...
MORE »
2005 LTD anniversary models

2005 LTD anniversary models

Updated
Hey, dose anyone know how many of each 30 year anniversary models where made in 2005? I’ve come across an F-2005 Model the guy is asking $720 Aud for. What’s your thoughts on that price for those who own one?  Cheers...
MORE »
MH F.

Is this MH 417 real or fake?

Updated
Hey guys,  So I spotted this used guitar with no purchase receipt from seller. The pics as follow and serial number in 1 of the pictures as well. Any idea guys? 

photos dot app dot goo dot gl/KmlbmBDJ64YjLW063...
MORE »
Viper Black Metal

Viper Black Metal

Updated
The new 2018 Viper Black Metal is right up my alley. Any idea of the date of release & the price ?...
MORE »
jak

ebony fretboard exp-200

Updated
many of you seen these exp-200's with an ebony fretboard????   mine has one its a 1999 model    also i see most places on the net say these ltd exp-200's have a maple neck but there is a thread on this site with a broken...
MORE »
twiztedchild

anyone else want an 8 string Viper?

Updated
Am I alone in wanting one? I mean there are alot of 8 strings that are superstrats but othing that is even slightly "Extreme" and I was thinking a Viper would be perfect. also some thing like a "Viper-418" for people on a...
MORE »
Sean S.

MH-103QM Quality

Updated
I actually emailed ESP today regarding the guitar we just got for my son.  Now, granted it's not a $1000 guitar, but it's a $399 dollar guitar. We are on our second one.  The first one with the humbucker problem was probably...
MORE »
Stephen C

Used LTD M 350 Fretboard

Updated
Hey All, So I purchased a used ESP LTD M 350 off craigslist for $120, I couldn't pass it up.  Sure it's an older guitar but I like the EMG HZs for certain uses.  Anyways my question is this:  Either the kid or someone else...
MORE »
Which EC 1000 is Fake and real?

Which EC 1000 is Fake and real?

Updated
Both r korean. But why the difference ? Is any of them fake ? ...
MORE »
wasi m.

nice

Updated
nice...
MORE »
Nut for 1000 Series

Nut for 1000 Series

Updated
hey guys, First post in years. Just got an MH1000NT(2015). Was wondering what type of nut used for this. I know that the older 1000 Series has Earvanas in them. The spec sheet said it's a molded nut? Is it Plastic? If...
MORE »
Michael C.

Ltd ec401b

Updated
Will the ec401b model ever come back to be manufactured. It's hard to find them online for sale...
MORE »
LTD new pickups wanted (maybe)

LTD new pickups wanted (maybe)

Updated
Got an LTD Deluxe M-1000 w a maple board. Sounds too spanky for me haha and would like to change out my EMGs for something warmer. Or is it my maple fretboard?...
MORE »
evan north.

type of floyd rose

Updated
Which type of floyd rose is fitted to my 2013 ec1000fr? I have read different results as to weather it is an original or the 1000. What is the difference between the two and which an I likely to have on my guitar?  ...
MORE »