Jaxon R.

LTD V Series

Updated
So what exactly happened to the LTD V Series? A couple months ago I checked the website, and they were there, then a couple weeks ago I checked, and they were completely gone. I really wanted to try out the white V-50...
MORE »
Mojito

EC1000 serial number starting with U

Updated
Hello, I'm about buying an EC-1000 but got confused with serial number U11060840. Is it possible that it's a legit one? Haven't heard of U factory. Here are some photos: ...
MORE »
What year was my guitar made?

What year was my guitar made?

Updated
Hello, I think I got a pretty good deal on this guitar. White ESP LTD M-1000 Deluxe, Ser# W08112881 . Paid $300 with custom case included. I will add some pictures if it helps. The thing is absolutely flawless and still has...
MORE »
Impurifier

Does the MH-401NT have a neck like the JH-600?

Updated
hello i've had a jh-600 (floyd rose and eagle inlays) for a while now, great guitar. i just got an MH-1001NT, also a very nice guitar. although i was hoping the neck would be super skinny like the hanneman. it's a bit...
MORE »
Pacemaker1000

Epi SG400 Pro v LTD ec 256

Updated
anybody tried both? these two are the top pick for under 500...
MORE »
Adam O.

Higher tuning

Updated
Hello to everyone. I have one question. I have ESP LTD H-408B FM baritone with 27inch scale and iam thinking about to try higher tuning like this F#,B,F#, B ,E,G#,C#,F# ( it is drop B on 7 strings and eight is normal in F#)....
MORE »
Pacemaker1000

FAKE/COPY?

Updated
Hi, just recieved from internet order what looks like a fake EC-256! immediate concern is NO EC-256 inlay on 12th fret also knobs are not the usual top hat but plain plays dreadful, ie fretting slight crack near top...
MORE »
Cederick F.

Will ESP/LTD ever offer a wider range of color choices?

Updated
In the ESP/LTD cataloge most guitar models comes in only ONE or maybe two color choices. Isn't that a little... too little?  Charvel: These guys often offers a wide variety of finishes so there's something for most...
MORE »
What is this EC-256?

What is this EC-256?

Updated
So recently I was looking to get a purple Eclipse from guitar center, but there were absolutely none anywhere across the country. The purple burst 256FM is a real hard beast to get a hold of Anyway, I had to side with...
MORE »
Adz6794

Help with M-10 pickup replacement

Updated
Hi everybody, I have just purchased a 2nd hand M-10 and its going in the shop at the end of the month for a once over and a few minor repairs.  I am looking at replacing the stock pups at the same time with a set of Seymour...
MORE »
Maziar

H-1001 Deluxe FR Version

Updated
Hi, I wanted to see if there is a FR version of this guitar ?!  Link to Guitar Page   ...
MORE »
Chad A.

PB-401FM Guitar Case

Updated
I'm struggling to find guitar cases to fit this guitar.  Can anyone provide some options?...
MORE »
ESP tuners

ESP tuners

Updated
The specs say LTD tuners, but my vipers tuners say ESP. Trying to figure out why. Any info is appreciated. ...
MORE »
LTD Eclipse

LTD Eclipse

Updated
Who makes the LTD locking tuners and hardware found on the EC-1000? Are they made in Korea, China, or are they Gotoh (Japanese)? Anyone have any idea about this or any of the other hardware on the eclipse series?  On another...
MORE »
Kh ouija

Kh ouija

Updated
Hey guys so I purchased an LTD kh ouija Natural couple months back and it plays great. I just wish it had the pick up covers like the ESP. Does anyone know if it’s possible to have these made? ...
MORE »