2010 Ltd viper 1000FM Stock 2 Emg 81 Pups???

2010 Ltd viper 1000FM Stock 2 Emg 81 Pups???

Updated
So I Installed the EMG Het Set today. I was surprised to find 2 EMG 81 pick ups stock in my guitar. I was Told it had 81 and 85 when I bought it. I assumed I would be able to sell the combo to recoup some cost. Wander how...
MORE »
LTD Viper 10 Pickup Upgrade?

LTD Viper 10 Pickup Upgrade?

Updated
Hey guys, I have an LTD Viper-10 (one of those beginner starter pack guitars) that I feel like upgrading. Here are some specs that I dug up online: - Agathis Body Material (I know in the newer models they use basswood, but I...
MORE »
Thomas  S.

Esp Ltd Ec-1000 Emg 81/60

Updated
Hey, I have a question. Has anybody ever tried playing a Ltd Ec-1000 trough a Marshall jvm410h? How did it sound? And what do you think about the combi in such a rig? Does it have potential?   ...
MORE »
List of all Limited Editions?

List of all Limited Editions?

Updated
Hi there guys, quick question, is the an official list of all the ESP LTD EC-xxx Limited Editions? Like for example the SIN CITY or the GTA?

Thanks!

A.-...
MORE »
NEW EC-401 VF Day

NEW EC-401 VF Day

Updated
Picked up this near mint 2014 EC today. Beautiful beast. ...
MORE »
Bobby o.

esp case for ec-1000 left handed

Updated
hello,   which ESP case for ec-1000 left handed?...
MORE »
Viper 7 string left handed

Viper 7 string left handed

Updated
please make 7 strings configuration especially viper for left handed thank you ...
MORE »
ghostmuse

7 string post height

Updated
Hey y'all,    I'm in the process of updating my m-107 from 17 years ago (don't laugh).   I was looking at putting hipshot open gear tuners on the guitar. The tallest string posts they offer is point827", but the posts on...
MORE »
EC 1000 Deluxe Sunburst Battery cover

EC 1000 Deluxe Sunburst Battery cover

Updated
hi there. just got this few days back, and the battery cavity cover has been lost. I was looking on eBay to buy a replacement, but I couldn't  find anything. can somebody help me with a replacement link? or can somebody take...
MORE »
Rafael G.

IR indonesia factory?

Updated
My 2006 MH-250 serial number starts with IR. Does anyone know which factory is this?...
MORE »
Zkay

Authentic EC-1000?

Updated
Hi! I am about to buy an EC-1000 but i would like to see your opinion about it: Thank you very much!...
MORE »
Jose H.

Ec-1000s EMG Real?

Updated
I purchased this and want some info on it. Is it real? Also it seems to not be sold anymore was there a reason it was discontinued? 2017 model and it does show it on the 2017 magazine lineup  w17031296     ...
MORE »
New EC-256fm Day

New EC-256fm Day

Updated
I bought this NOS LTD EC-256fm today from my buddy’s shop. It’s been there for two years. I contemplated buying it every time I went in there but I never did. Several guitars later, here it is. ...
MORE »
M100FM - year of make

M100FM - year of make

Updated
Hi,  just picked up an LTD M100-FM.  Serial number is IW12031185  Anyone know the year of make or how/where I can find out? Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
What EC is this?

What EC is this?

Updated
I just bought an EC series package and the guitar looks like an EC-10 but it only has 22 frets and a black headstock. Can anyone tell me what Eclipse this is?...
MORE »