Marcello S.

PB-500 anyone?

Updated
Hi,  new member here, I have a brown satin PB-500, nice guitar, mahogany body, maple top, great playability but it seems I really can't find the right combination of pickup.  So far I tried: - stock Duncan Alnico II pair:...
MORE »
xGrahir

Is this ESP LTD ec-1000 fake?

Updated
I have offer of buy this esp. Its real or fake? For me its looks real....
MORE »
Edward Rosenblatt

Changes in D series basses?

Updated
I have a choice between two LTD D-6 basses.  One is obviously newer, because it has the new roasted jatoba fretboard and a serial number starting with 18. But that is not all.  The control knobs have been relocated, although...
MORE »
Vinnie

Color Differences?

Updated
Any one know why the variances in the same color is SO HUGE? Its not even just between plants - which is usually the largest difference - but its even batch to batch. Some are perfect to the stock photo, some are not even...
MORE »
Quiksilver

EC-256FM STPSB

Updated
Hi there, First time poster. Has anyone else recently acquired an EC-256FM post-CITES and received the new Jatobra fretboard that looks more Milk Chocolate than Rosewood? Is it just me? is this new norm? if I were to return...
MORE »
303monkey

esp Ltd ec331 Tom & tailpiece question

Updated
hello. I have a black ec331 that is missing its tailpiece & tune-o-matic bridge. can anyone suggest a replacement, even a possible upgrade from the original   thanks in advance...
MORE »
typeo1980

esp ltd m300fm question

Updated
So I have been looking for a guitar in my price range that has a floyd rose(650.00) and everything comes with a floyd rose special. So my question is are they any good or junk? I find it a little ridiculous that you have to...
MORE »
Jim G.

Emg or Seymour Duncan

Updated
can y’all help a new guy out?  Looking at a Ltd h-1000 stbc and a Ltd h-1001 stbc...one has the emg and the other has the Seymour ...
MORE »
John H.

Used EC-401QM

Updated
Hi all. First time poster and LTD owner. I just received my EC-401QM See-thru Satin black in the mail today,  and I was a little disappointed when I opened up the box. From all the pictures online, the guitar looks to have a...
MORE »
ESP LTD B-5JR ?

ESP LTD B-5JR ?

Updated
Boring preamble: blah blah, medical, blah, short scale bass search. I stumbled upon mention of ESP LTD B-5JR, rumoured to be 28.6" scale (I have such a scale 4 string and really like it). Found a listing for one of these,...
MORE »
Thoughts on this 97 LTD Exp-200

Thoughts on this 97 LTD Exp-200

Updated
  found this old girl. She’s rough, had a broken/ repaired neck and has lots of scars. The seller wants roughly $500.    Thoughts? ...
MORE »
Chubb C.

difference between LTD EC 1000 vs EC 500

Updated
maybe the question came up before but oh well.. So I have both ec's and other than the tuners and bridge (both guitars have spezels and gotoh b&tp.. What other differences am I missing.. The quality on both are great and...
MORE »
Kurais

Replacement EC-1000 nut

Updated
I want to replace the Earvana nut that came standard with my EC-1000 with a bone nut. I know the nut is 42mm in length. Is there any other info I need to look for while looking for a replacement?...
MORE »
Edwards E-FV (Flying V) neck profile?

Edwards E-FV (Flying V) neck profile?

Updated
I'm am considering importing one of these from Japan. Just wondering though, is the neck profile similar the "thin-U" shape that comes on most LTD guitars?...
MORE »
Isaac W.

Ask about my LTD EC-1000VB

Updated
Hello, my name is Isaac, from Indonesia. I was just given a gift from my friend, an ESP LTD EC-1000VB guitar, I want to know that the guitar is official, original and registered in esp, or a fake guitar like that which is...
MORE »