Ask about my LTD EC-1000VB

Updated
Isaac W.

Hello, my name is Isaac, from Indonesia. I was just given a gift from my friend, an ESP LTD EC-1000VB guitar, I want to know that the guitar is official, original and registered in esp, or a fake guitar like that which is circulating in my country. thank you for the response. awaited prompt reply

Allan B.

It's hard to tell without being able to see the serial number to determine the model year and the pictures are a bit small.  At first glance it looks legit but I'm certainly no expert.  I believe the EC1000's were made in Korea until about a year ago. They also switched from putting the model number on the fretboard to putting it on the truss rod cover in the last couple of years.  I have this exact same guitar in the 2018 model and the only thing I notice being different is you don't have the model number on the truss rod cover.

I guess bottom line is if was gifted to you and plays well, it's a good thing either way

Pushead

It's legit. A 2016 model.

Isaac W.

Isaac W.

sorry the previous photo was low resolution, here I attach a clearer photo. please respond. thank you.

Pushead

Still legit.

Post to Thread