need advice on V shape guitars

need advice on V shape guitars

Updated
I am looking to get a ESP or LTD V series guitar and wanted some feedback. I like the M. Padget sig but its a bit on the pricey side, I also like the Alexi guitars and the last one i saw that was in the mix was a Ltd...
MORE »
SchwarzesGlas

Real Maple?

Updated
Are the maple tops on the LTDs real or are they just fake wood prints? I was interested in getting an ESP Eclipse especially for the maple top on it for clearer tone, but now that I am moving I need to save up money and was...
MORE »
customESP

LTD MH-1000NT green or...

Updated
Looking to get a new guitar this week and was seriously considering a LTD MH-1000NT in green with duncans... was also looking at a fender Jim Root Telecaster in white or a steinberger synapse SS2F custom. Any thoughts? Thanks...
MORE »
Gwedo

I need some advice which LTD

Updated
I have a chance to get a good deal on a LTD which one would you go for out of these 3 WA600 Truckster Ninja600 Red with Floyd. I currently have an ESP "custom" Explorer and a Jackson COW 7 string so both have...
MORE »
ElPelotero86

5-way Ultraswitch Wiring Diagram?

Updated
Does anyone have one of these diagrams?...
MORE »
where do you buy your LTDs?

where do you buy your LTDs?

Updated
never have i bought a guitar from Sam Ash or Guitar Center cause i can usually find better deals else where..but now i have my heart set on the Blue ec1000 which i cant find on ebay or craigslist for auctions.. so i figure my...
MORE »
IbbySRX

LTD J-1004 bass question

Updated
Anyone own one? There's a used one down at a local store...mint shape, for $599. It's about two years old, no scratches or dents. It's the model with the quilted maple cap, ash body, abalone pearl binding. A real stunner,...
MORE »
bonaventura

Paging F250 users - Allen Wrenches

Updated
Hello guys, Im buying the F250 (newer one, with ESP pups) second hand. I had a chance to meet the seller and condition-wise, everything looked ok (aside fm the action and intonation). The guy however, lost his allen...
MORE »
morphius1

New guitar recommendation?!

Updated
I'm thinking of getting a new geet (most likely ltd) but i'm not sure what to get I want one thats either, as good or better than my ec1000vb emg's and a nice neck thru or set neck is what i mainly want in the...
MORE »
Duffy

NGD Viper 50 manufacturer code

Updated
Does anyone know the manufacturer codes that prefix the serial number? My serial number begins with: IS08********. Is the "IS" the factory code of manufacture and does anyone know what it stands for. It says on...
MORE »
Mr. Wicked

Guitar modification questions...

Updated
I plan on buying me either an F-2E or a F-250... Mainly after the F-2E. Here are my questions: 1. Seeing how they have a Licensed Floyd Rose, can that be replaced with an Original Floyd Rose? I know the sustain block is...
MORE »
With_Strength_I_Burn

what would be the chance of...

Updated
what would be the chance of an LTD fretless 5-6 string bass. i would squirt if ESP started producing them...
MORE »
5150-Viper

Viper 400 or Ibanez SZ320

Updated
im going to snag up a quick backup guitar and was going to go with the viper 400 (as i have owned two in the past). however, i got my eye on a Ibanez SZ320, but i have never played one and i dont really have a chance too. Im...
MORE »
twiztedchild

LTD Viper 7 string

Updated
I was wondering if anyone here owns one? and if it has a lot of neck dive or not? and if it sounds good with those emgs in it?...
MORE »
hollowcrown

ltd mh-401 qmnt see-through black

Updated
hey guys, i'm a new member! does anyone have photos of this guitar? ltd mh-401 qmnt see-through black i'm considering buying one, as I would be going for a deluxe series MH-1000 but the abalone overdoing is a bit much...
MORE »