I need some advice which LTD

Updated
Gwedo
I have a chance to get a good deal on a LTD which one would you go for out of these 3 WA600 Truckster Ninja600 Red with Floyd. I currently have an ESP "custom" Explorer and a Jackson COW 7 string so both have active EMGs, but......im a big Hetfield fan. So i fancy the passives of the WA or Ninja and the floyd is attractice....but the trucster still calls being a Fanboy lol Any ideas? pros and cons the Ninja looks nice in the online pics but i have never seen one in the flesh! does the truckster feel beat up like say a road worn fender? beacuse that appeals to me too
konan

truckster!! hands down! I used to own one and they are really awesome for the money, soundwise. I don't like the paintjob, but if you can deal with it, it's the best choise.

cheers

Gwedo

truckster!! hands down! I used to own one and they are really awesome for the money, soundwise. I don't like the paintjob, but if you can deal with it, it's the best choise.

cheers

Is the neck sanded at all? im not a fan of the looks either really but i have heard good things about them

Cant sound much different to an EC1000 can it?

.:st.anger:.

i have the truckster and love the sound

andrei

won't an esp eclipse standard be around the same price as those sigs?
(maybe just a lil bit more expensive)
get one of those.

Gwedo

won't an esp eclipse standard be around the same price as those sigs?
(maybe just a lil bit more expensive)
get one of those.

Truckster LTD £699 Eclipse is aroudn £1200!

load more replies (1 of 1)
BroKV

WA

Mr. Wicked

For looks, go for the WA600.

For shredding & looks, go for the Ninja 600.

For sound, go for the Truckster.

DUKE

I would go for the Ninja, but I don't dig the see-through black a lot more. I'd say go for the WA for the thickness!

El Jefe

WA handsdown, but i don't shred

metallifuk86

got a truckster and its the go-to guitar for messing around, jammin, etc. love love the sound, looks, balance. plays so nice. very easy to just sit down n play and you cannot do that with the ninja. the wa600, havent tried it out, but same body, diff finish, diff p/u and the inlay. the neck might be diff wouldnt know. the feel of the truckster finish kicks ass, low low maintenece and its technically already dinged and nicked so if you do scratch it you either wont notice it or care as much imho.

is it me or are the price of ltd trucksters going up like crazy lately? maybe cuz its discontinued?

trev-

Gwedo

Ive played the WA600, part of me says get this as its passive and all my guitars have EMGs and im slighty stuck ina rut sound wise if you know what i mean!. I just dont like the camo really :-/ the neck is wide but its a good guitar

The price of trucksters in the UK has dropped from around £850 to £699! i dont think its discontinued. As i already have the ESP Explorer i worried it wont sound as good and be abit pointless having it, but im liking the beat up feel of the Fenders etc hope the truckster feels the same, will know soon there due in the next few days

andrei

dunno dude...

when i first read your post i thought, why not an EC-400 VF (duncans and 22 frets), or even a customised EC-256 (faded) with pickups of your choice (this looks beaten up already).

then i went: "maybe he wants something top", and recomanded ESP Standard.

:) the choice is yours, figure out exactly what you want.

ps: and yes, i do envy you for your EXP(s).

Post to Thread